News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on November 25, 2009, 03:04:30 PMfuck, meijer! How long does it take to review an online job application? Jesus. It took me 5 minutes to fill out, but 72 hours later they haven't even reviewed the damn thing.

I want a job so freaking bad.
I'm not going to be able to do anything this summer unless I get one.
If you, out of all the people, get hired at meijer, I will lose faith in everything that is decent and good in the world.

universe-X

...Heard that ALPRAS should be back by Decemer 19, oh joy!

Harvest

Wow my school band has become such a fail.

When I was in it, 2 years ago, we were awesome and we did such a good job at the graduation ceremonies.  This year I was watching my brother graduate and it was painful to listen to...I can't even describe....ugh... embarrassing...
-

KefkaticFanatic

He was gone?  I thought he was just semi-active.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

^school stuff, :^(

@Harvest, in our orchestra, we also seem to be moving backwards.

@Sir Awesomesauce, why not?

Roz~

Aww man, it's snowing outside, and this time it's not going to melt. Winter's officially here. QQ
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Seeker

The story of Ulic Qel-Droma would have been a much better plot for the Star Wars prequels.
This is a signature.

Maretocks

My neck is sore. *Crack*

Now that I think about it, that small relief crack probably doesn't help in the long run.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

GreekGeek

Gotta finish my assignment for biology before next weekend.
Lots of stress, but we got 40 pages already  ;D

Jamaha

SuperFireKirby

I might get a 360 for christmas. I hope so anyway.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

I told my parents I would like to have a PS3, but I think they didn't get the message.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Well, maybe reason with them. Like maybe you should say you'll pay for half of it or something to make them feel like your responsible enough to own something that expensive.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

I've been incredibly obvious with my wishes to get one.  Well, birthday is in January so I have 2 chances to get it.  If not, I can just use money from both to get it.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

I've just asked for a bunch of Blu Ray movies for when I buy my TV.  Already have a ps3 to run them :D
-