The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davey

fuck, meijer! How long does it take to review an online job application? Jesus. It took me 5 minutes to fill out, but 72 hours later they haven't even reviewed the damn thing.

I want a job so freaking bad.
I'm not going to be able to do anything this summer unless I get one.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on November 25, 2009, 03:04:30 PMI'm not going to be able to do anything this summer unless I get one.
lol paradox

Btw PM me and I'll give you an invite for a site that gives free st00f.

me irl
[close]

Roz~

I've been having headaches since I had a car accident 2 months ago. Had another one today, and damn it hurts. ><
I can't wait to have my driver's license so I can get a job, since there's no job offers in my village. Plus, I don't have money left, wich means I can't buy anything for the time being.
Tons of homework to do this weekend, no time to actually do them.
...Meh.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

...You have at LEAST a 4 day weekend.  How do you not have time?

me irl
[close]

universe-X

uhhh, sore all over after karate.

had to spar a black belt that's 5 years older than me, training for MMA, and punched instead of kicked. owww...

Harvest

uh, Davey, what happened to your super cool computer fixing job?
-

mantis985

Quote from: universe-X on November 25, 2009, 05:45:43 PMuhhh, sore all over after karate.

had to spar a black belt that's 5 years older than me, training for MMA, and punched instead of kicked. owww...

Karate for MMA?

universe-X

No, regular karate, but he learns boxing and is in MixedMartialArts. I was wondering how he kicked like a horse! :P (still in pain)

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Roz~

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on November 25, 2009, 05:41:25 PM...You have at LEAST a 4 day weekend.  How do you not have time?

Here we don't have any holidays for Thanksgiving, so I have a regular 2 day weekend.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Seeker

Ah, nothing like Thanksgiving to bring out my inner cynic. How ironic...
This is a signature.

universe-X

Cobraroll

Weird thing to try out for Firefox users on this site. Download the sheet for Super Mario Brothers, Overworld. Close the sheet and open it again from the download window/toolbar. When I do this, MaestroUGC's version of the SMB2 Overworld comes up instead.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

News Report: Turkey found walking through the streets, apparently on Thanksgiving. It's begging to be eaten.

Harvest

-