News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

ugh, I wish I knew Dante's "Divine Comedy" was written as a poem.

I'm sure if it was just formatted into paragraph novel style, I could read it, but I keep trying to read it in a typical rhyming poem way...which makes it impossible..and which means I don't actually register the words in my mind.

-

universe-X

<<< "raped" a few guys today. turned out okay. Gonna put up my RemiX version of Tetris Virtuoso in about two hours. Tried to remake what i had BEFORE my sis deleted it, but Failed slightly.

Seeker

This is a signature.

Davey

My concert band has a concert in 8 days. We still haven't decided on all the music. Is this bad?

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Seeker

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on November 24, 2009, 02:12:44 PMMy concert band has a concert in 8 days. We still haven't decided on all the music. Is this bad?
No. Unless you want to sound good for some reason.
This is a signature.

Davey

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on November 24, 2009, 03:08:02 PMYay, Plants vs. Zombies for only $5
I thought you played good games
Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on November 24, 2009, 03:42:26 PMDouble post LOL XD PAGE 404 LOL SO RANDUM XD
Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on November 24, 2009, 03:43:33 PMNobody post and I'll post sum 404 girl chatpers.
Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on November 24, 2009, 04:05:10 PMI just resized it, give it a minute.

And lol y u so mad?
Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on November 24, 2009, 04:11:30 PMEh, I'm too bored to upload every page/post them all

download your own goddamn d'aawwwwwwwww

http://4chan.biz/download/leech?cat=eng&file=Yotsubato!_04.zip

I was going to post all of this because it's a good one. But I'm bored already.

Consolidation.

KefkaticFanatic

Oh fuck you, stop spamming and get rid of that sig for the people that don't know how to block it.

EDIT: Good work editing.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

The Divine Comedy is awesome.

...I'm so cultured..

also, I'm not longer depressed as I have resolved most of my major issues.
-

Seeker

Ooh. One of my piano professors read the inscription on the gate of Hell from that to me in the original Italian. It's amazing, and I can't even understand Italian.
This is a signature.

universe-X

Quote from: Harvest on November 24, 2009, 07:14:42 PMThe Divine Comedy is awesome.

...I'm so cultured..

also, I'm not longer depressed as I have resolved most of my major issues.

My friend turned emo for a while, he's normal now (good to know, but he kept on saying perverted stuff when he says I'm too immature for my age.

GreekGeek

I'm very emo today. Got the emo hair, got the emo look, got the emo mood.

Just have to cut myself. But I'm not gonna.
Just be a semi-emo.

SuperFireKirby

I'm not a big fan of emos. I mean, it's alright to be dark and depressing, but they just take it to an unrealistic point.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

I can't wait to get my TV.

120hz :O

just have to wait for a sale....or something...or find out about importing taxes/fees as its like $300 cheaper if coming from the us..
-

universe-X

*wink*BLACKFRIDAY*wink*

Thought: Posted up Space Junk Galaxy- Chaos. Gotta write that essay for high school. When will I learn Malayalam or German?!