News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

universe-X

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Jamaha

Well, so much for sleep last night.

About to go to bed at 10 or so, so pretty reasonable time. Then get a call from my friend, apparently she was bored and invited me over for some ice cream.

Long story short, came home at 2:30. The next morning wasn't fun.

Seeker

That's why the smart people don't have any friends. Duh.
This is a signature.

Davey

I'm not surprised you came home at all.
witty retort

SuperFireKirby

Learning Banjo-Kazooie pause theme for the youtube thingy. Should have it nearly perfected in a couple days a the most if nothing gets in the way. Really hungry right now. And I get next week off for Thanksgiving. Life is pretty good right now. But I'm still really hungry.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: JaMaHa on November 20, 2009, 02:31:51 PMWell, so much for sleep last night.

About to go to bed at 10 or so, so pretty reasonable time. Then get a call from my friend, apparently she was bored and invited me over for some ice cream.

Giggity?

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

next week, we only get 3 days off for thanksgiving, and in that time, we have a project to do!  >:(

also, is anyone interested on how to get youtube videos into MP3 or on your iPod? (not a spam, I just thought people were interested.) Free also, lol, sounds like spam.

Harvest

Quote from: JaMaHa on November 20, 2009, 02:31:51 PMWell, so much for sleep last night.

You and your sex.
-

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Harvest

Never thought I'd be that emo depressed kid who hates everyone and everything yet here I am...

maybe I should do drugs.
-

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever