News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

GreekGeek

Quote from: Brassman388 on November 11, 2009, 09:25:06 PMHey guess what? I'm not dead! :D

Great :D Wb

Quote from: universe-X on November 11, 2009, 08:51:28 PMAs for what happened, I just can not get over it. Ok, so there was a guy. He was sitting in someone else's seat and I make a joke out of it (please don't ask, it's kinda embarrassing/funny to even think about it.). So the guy gets all in my face. And he pushes me, while I'm in my desk. It wasn't even that hard, but yet it was good enough to tip me over. I am facing sideways when it happened (to my right) , and there's a table behind me. When I fall over, my head/neck hits the edge of the table, and luckily, instead of my neck staying right there and breaking, it bends, and I fall under the table with a desk on top of me. It seemed unreal, as usually, I'm the one viewing this kind of situation. So, instead of a broken neck, I escaped with a bruised thumb.

Ouch, but you're lucky though. Could have been far worse ;)

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

universe-X

Davey

Quote from: GreekGeek on November 11, 2009, 08:42:50 PMDavey, have you ever done anything besides swearing and hurting? I think you haven't. And if you just come here to vent all your shit, this ain't the right place.

Besides, I'm actually interested in what happened and I think you are the one who is looking for attention. And if not, stop the swearing and yelling.
You're just butthurt that you got told on the whole math shit. Besides I wasn't even talking to you.
And yes, people swear on the internet, it's not you're like your 5th grade class, where swearing is still 'naughty'.
And don't talk like you fucking know me. I was here a year before you, shithead.
and watch him go into his argument saying he's better than me because of his post count

Shadoninja

there's still no need to swear at someone even if you don't like them.

Just because you're not in gr 5, doesn't make swearing more right. you don't say "hey, could I borrow a fucking eraser" do you?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

KefkaticFanatic

Lawl, I didn't even comment on the matter and you accuse me.  I love how you insist on creating an image of yourself that says "Hi, I'm an ignorant moron.  I don't speak properly and just act really annoying all the time!  Please hate me."

Edit: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, stop saying all of those naughty words, it hurts my feelings!

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Well, I didn't mean it like that. But I guess it's a little bit too late for that. As for Davey, I'm just ignoring you here on out. Kefka... not yet, you're still, A LITTLE cool. :P :P :P

KefkaticFanatic

Man, I've been waiting for a good time to use that gif.

me irl
[close]

Davey

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on November 12, 2009, 04:19:54 PMMan, I've been waiting for a good time to use that gif.
the image macro where it's just his last face he makes, "troll harder, nigger!"
Laugh every damn time I see it.

gifs are god tier reactionimage.jpg's
Quote from: Shadoninja on November 12, 2009, 03:20:04 PMthere's still no need to swear at someone even if you don't like them.

Just because you're not in gr 5, doesn't make swearing more right. you don't say "hey, could I borrow a fucking eraser" do you?
It's
a
fucking
word
get over yourself
jesus christ when did I join the no cussing club

Quote from: universe-X on November 12, 2009, 04:12:59 PMWell, I didn't mean it like that. But I guess it's a little bit too late for that. As for Davey, I'm just ignoring you here on out. Kefka... not yet, you're still, A LITTLE cool. :P :P :P
Wahh! Oh no! Please don't ingore me! I'm so sorry please forgive me I CRAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE PLZ PLEASE NO DON'T IGNORE ME THAT'S LIKE THE WORST THING YOU COULD DO EVER

Harvest

oh why must I torture myself be coveting other people's lives?

also, The Office is an amazing show.  Thank you Kefka for using that gif.
-

Dude

universe-X: Don't worry about Davey, he's always been a dick. I doubt he'll ever change.

universe-X

ahh, whatever :P

Today's thoughts: My grandma is stronger than she looks. Got 8 red coins star in JRB on SM64. Weird, how I unlocked everything on that game except for Yoshi with only 52 stars (technically 32, but whatever). Made a new topic: Comedy Topic. Made a new song: Final Bowser 64 - Rock. I like moist muffins.

Dude

There once was a man named Bertold
who drank beer when the weather grew cold.
As he reached for his cup,
NEVER GONNA GIIIVE YOU UUUUP!
Oh snap, you’ve been Limerickrolled!

universe-X