News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seeker

Just found out I have to take a Dance Technique class for my major. Exactly what does that have to do with playing piano?
This is a signature.

universe-X

keeping a rhythm, feeling the beat, really the basics in a better way to understand it.

Quote from: Shadoninja on November 02, 2009, 03:19:41 PMgames make you do inhuman things. my one friend played WoW for like 72 hours straight once.

did you here about that guy that owns, like, 50 accounts in his home for WoW? weird, and on the 'inhuman' things... thing, there was also a woman that divorced her husband because he was playing too much. :-/

Jamaha

Shadoninja

I almost killed a flutist with my upright bass in band today -_-
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

KefkaticFanatic

So Hugo is a bloodthirsty, murderous Nazi.  The truth is revealed.

me irl
[close]

Seeker

Quote from: Shadoninja on November 03, 2009, 02:00:12 PMI almost killed a flutist with my upright bass in band today -_-
Almost isn't good enough.
This is a signature.

universe-X

it's not good enough for any of my teachers either ;)

Jamaha

NNNNNGH.

I'm tired, so damn tired.

My muscles(lol) hurt.

I got tons of homework for today and I have no clue how to do it.

I have to go to this sitsit because I bought the ticket weeks ago.

Also how damn hard is it to go to bed at the damn 10pm instead of STAYING AWAKE PAST MIDNIGHT WATCHING TV

universe-X

KefkaticFanatic

Lovely, I get to write a position paper for MUN now.  Shouldn't be too hard considering I'm on the Global Economics committee for Switzerland.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

This morning I was crouching under a counter putting my books away. When I got up, I hit my shoulder on the corner of the counter. I felt everyone of my tendons and ligaments in my shoulder roll around and stretch in weird ways. My shoulder's been hurting the entire day. I hate school. And projects. I think I hate both equally.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

I bought Dragon Age Origins on Pc...but I'll never get to play it because its taking forever to install!  Its 20gb, and my computer has always been painfully slow with installations for some reason..
-

Seeker

I waited too long to eat my pie, and now it's all moldy..  :'(
This is a signature.

Shadoninja

I'm still waiting to get my trophy for winning the sperm race competition.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman