News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Worrying about swine flu is for the weak minded.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

I bought Dirty Harry, very good movie.  Clint Eastwood is awesome!
-

SuperFireKirby

If you like Clint Eastwood, get Kelly's Heros. One of my favorite movies of all time. And my favorite Eastwood movie hands-down.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

I have english class tomorrow, meh. I'm in the advanced level class, and people who're with me are not even able to make a sentence correctly. Plus, it ends at 9PM. Shoot me.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Dude

universe-X

Quote from: Roz~ on October 25, 2009, 05:48:35 PMI have english class tomorrow, meh. I'm in the advanced level class, and people who're with me are not even able to make a sentence correctly. Plus, it ends at 9PM. Shoot me.

ouch

Quote from: Dude on October 25, 2009, 06:37:12 PMLol my brother has H1N1... or so he says.

how are you not sure?  ???

SuperFireKirby

If swine flu wants to mess with me, I say BRING IT ON! I will beat it to death with a broken lawn chair.

Dude

Quote from: universe-X on October 25, 2009, 07:14:51 PM
Quote from: Dude on October 25, 2009, 06:37:12 PMLol my brother has H1N1... or so he says.

how are you not sure?  ???
Because I don't live with him?
How stupid are you?

universe-X

well, i didn't know! don't blame me for making assumptions! :-[

Dude

GreekGeek

God I'm broken. The last 4 nights I've slept less than I spend travelling by train Saturday. Which means 7 hours...
And I've studied my biology for 25 hours last week and totally fed up with it...

universe-X

Dude

So, yeah my brother isn't doing too well right now...
If you guys could just keep him in your thoughts, that'd be nice.

Also: 6 days.

Harvest

Trying to write a short story for school tomorrow and everything I try to do sounds like shit.

I've been awful at school recently.
-

Davey

Sick day.
Sometimes I wonder
Why I still check these forums
Why I still care about all of your opinions
Why I still post only in this thread
Why I have nothing positive to contribute
Just this

This shitty post.