(opens browser)
(sees forum bookmark)
"Oh."
"Ig I'll see what happened to everyone."
"Do they think I'm dead?"

I'm alive (mostly).
Been pretty busy.
20 years is crazy
I found this site early 2020, and the sheet music has really helped me improve my playing. Thanks to everyone who has contributed, it's been really great.
Finally Totk is out and we can put the koroks behind us. What? 900 more?!? Thanks Nintendo.

Tobbeh99

I started arranging more for orschestra and different ensambles/quartets. And it has had me changed up a bit when it comes to articulation. When I arrange for piano I really like putting a lot of slurs a bit all over the place, as sort of phrase lines. But when it comes to orchestral instruments like strings or woodwinds. Marking things as slur actually has more of an implication. Meaning it's supposed to be played with a certain technique. For example playing some notes in one breath or playing certain notes in one bow stroke. Rather than on piano where it is more loose as it could be meant to be played as legato but could also be more a general phrase mark. As of such I started using the dotted slur more in orchestral arrangements when I want to show the phrase, but not neccessary have the legato effect (like playing certain notes in one bow/one breath). And the legato slur more sparingly, only when meant.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh