News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

William Shatner is coming to my city, because he worked here at our Shakespeare Theatre before he did Star Trek.  I really wanted to go meet him, but I work.  I didn't work, but I had to switch my shift so I could go do something with my cousin...I never do anything with my cousin so I thought it was selfish to turn him down and go meet Shatner instead.  Oh well.
-

SuperFireKirby

Does anyone else here have a facebook? I just got one about two weeks ago, I don't really get the point of it except for desrtoying my friends scores on flash games but just wondering.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ALPRAS

I have Facebook. its just awesome.
Quote from: Dan The Tuba Man on October 21, 2009, 10:40:14 AMI love getting out of school at 12:00 on Wendsdays!!!  :)
I actually dont have school at Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8)

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 21, 2009, 02:52:27 PMDoes anyone else here have a facebook? I just got one about two weeks ago, I don't really get the point of it except for desrtoying my friends scores on flash games but just wondering.

As you become friends with more and more people, it becomes a very efficient means of communication.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Harvest on October 21, 2009, 01:58:08 PMWilliam Shatner is coming to my city, because he worked here at our Shakespeare Theatre before he did Star Trek.  I really wanted to go meet him, but I work.  I didn't work, but I had to switch my shift so I could go do something with my cousin...I never do anything with my cousin so I thought it was selfish to turn him down and go meet Shatner instead.  Oh well.

Wtf, because this is going to be your ONLY opportunity to see your cousin and all.

me irl
[close]

Seeker

Quote from: Harvest on October 21, 2009, 01:58:08 PMWilliam Shatner is coming to my city, because he worked here at our Shakespeare Theatre before he did Star Trek.  I really wanted to go meet him, but I work.  I didn't work, but I had to switch my shift so I could go do something with my cousin...I never do anything with my cousin so I thought it was selfish to turn him down and go meet Shatner instead.  Oh well.
It's not. One day you'll look back at this decision and cry.
This is a signature.

Harvest

eh, it isn't bothering me too much.  I do love Star Trek, but I'm not a "Trekkie".  I certainly didn't cum in my pants when I heard he was coming, it really isn't a big deal to me.
-

SirIngusBingus

...I don't understand.

It sounds like you don't care that you almost met William Shatner.

I must be mistaken.

Harvest

I'm sure he'll pop into the grocery store while I'm working and come through my checkout...now that would be epic...
-

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on October 21, 2009, 04:49:34 PM
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 21, 2009, 02:52:27 PMDoes anyone else here have a facebook? I just got one about two weeks ago, I don't really get the point of it except for desrtoying my friends scores on flash games but just wondering.

As you become friends with more and more people, it becomes a very efficient means of communication.

exactly, its a great way of gettin in touch with friends that have moved especially! :P
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Seeker

And also useful for hounding people who constantly neglect to give you any information that might actually be relevant to what it is you need to do. Hypothetically.
This is a signature.

universe-X

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on October 22, 2009, 01:42:06 PM
Quote from: SirIngusBingus on October 21, 2009, 04:49:34 PM

exactly, its a great way of gettin in touch with friends that have moved especially! :P

and my family has gotten back in touch with a few 'lost' friends/family that they haven't caught up with in over 15 years!

Harvest

I'm really hoping our school gets closed down due to sickness,

I believe a good 25% of the students are missing due to sickness, and I'd imagine well over 50% that go to school are somewhat sick...including me...

fuck, just close the school, nobody wants to be there.
-

KefkaticFanatic

Watched an episode of Star Trek.  Awesome quote:

QuoteNomad (after scanning Uhura's mind): That unit is chaotic. Absorbing it unsettled me.

Spock: That unit is a woman.

Nomad: ...A mass of conflicting impulses!

me irl
[close]

Harvest

I'm skipping the morning of school...oh wait its not skipping because my mom said I could...for some reason...I really didn't expect her to say yes when I asked :P...I guess it is kind of windy out, and she gets concerned when I'm out in bad weather walking :|
-