The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

That sounds like a worthy explanation of feelings.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

Wow, we had a motivational speaker today.  He basically uses a comedy routine with positivity mixed in.

Problem was, he was here two years ago.

He used the exact same routine.

"harharhar Britney Spears is bald!"

I wanted to leave at that point, and that was his first joke...it didn't get any better..
-

Jamaha

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 13, 2009, 04:34:10 PMSo, uh, I kinda went and made out with my girlfriend today.

Woo?

Yeah, that sounds right.

Shush, no one wants to hear. At least not the one living in the damn engineers' village where every damn girl is taken.

KefkaticFanatic

You have a girl, her name is Zeta!
</badger>
But JaMaHa, not EVERY girl could be taken?  Look harder!
Or maybe you're totally right because I'm not a Finn living in an engineer village.

me irl
[close]

Brassman388

Wow, how long has it been since I posted here?

Hello once again members of NSM.

SuperFireKirby

Its 6:30 in the morning, I'm about to go to school and I'm tired to the point where I'm more pesimistic than usually. Man this sucks.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GreekGeek

Quote from: Brassman388 on October 13, 2009, 10:05:45 PMWow, how long has it been since I posted here?

Hello once again members of NSM.

Same for me.

Harvest

shit, my entire bottom glued in retainer just broke off.  It was $75 to replace two glue things on the top one last time..

Well, the top teeth always move back when they break, but I don't feel anything with this bottom one, so maybe I'll leave it off..
-

ALPRAS

Ill have to stop playing piano for a month because of my wrist. Idk how Im gonna to survive that...

SuperFireKirby

I've been wearing my retainer for 3 years. I only where about once a week now because I don't want to deal with it. You'd think that my teeth would be fine by now but I'm sure the only reason I'm still suppose to where it is so the orthodontist can make more money.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 13, 2009, 03:17:22 PMListen to Talco NOW!

I think that Ingus will especially like this because of the accordian player.

Wow, you were completely right. Very awesome, thank you SFK.

Quote from: Harvest on October 14, 2009, 12:34:08 PMshit, my entire bottom glued in retainer just broke off.  It was $75 to replace two glue things on the top one last time..

Well, the top teeth always move back when they break, but I don't feel anything with this bottom one, so maybe I'll leave it off..

Hello, you two.

SuperFireKirby

Davey

Fucking why am I so bad at getting work done. So lazy when I get home.

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on October 14, 2009, 04:04:55 PMFucking why am I so bad at getting work done. So lazy when I get home.

hooray for procrastination!
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16