News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HugoMeister

Quote from: Cobraroll on October 12, 2009, 07:00:01 AMI considered replying to SFK there (believe me, I know the counter-arguments), but figured out that it would be one of the most surefire ways to have this topic locked. All I can say is, I see your logic, and respect your opinion and your right to say that, but I also see that you haven't looked deeply into this.

End of that. For now. Do anyone here think the forum is "mature" enough to discuss the subject of religion in a separate thread? We did that on another forum I'm on, and we reached 40 pages of minimal flaming, and largely friendly discussion. I have to admit, the mods were on the edge of locking it several times, and it required supervision, but in the end, we managed to keep it serious. Could the same be done on NSM?

Nope. Not anymore at least.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

SirIngusBingus

ALPRAS

Well, I hate to talk about religion. I'm a completely Christian, but I dont bother people for being atheists or not. I have a lot of arguments to prove some stuff, but I still not prefer to speak about it...

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 12, 2009, 07:12:53 AMThis topic?  Locked?

BLASPHEMY.

I repeat it: BLASPHEMY!! I dont know how you are still alive after saying that lol

Harvest

I'm trying hard to stay ahead of ALPRAS in post count.
 :(
-

Davey

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 11, 2009, 04:42:45 PMYou know what's so funny about Atheism? If the Christians are right(which we are) then all the atheists get a one-way ticket to hell, but if by some impossibility the atheists are right absolutely nothing happens to the christians or any other religion because that would mean there would be no higher being to punish us! So its a win-win for religion while atheists are playing a fifty-fifty. Good luck burning for eternity.
>UNINTENTIONAL ILLOGICAL FALLACIES

SuperFireKirby

All I have to say to that is... shit, I can't think of anything clever ways to reply to that. You sir have won this round, BUT I SHALL BE BACK!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ALPRAS

Quote from: Harvest on October 12, 2009, 12:06:13 PMI'm trying hard to stay ahead of ALPRAS in post count.
 :(

LOL, Lets se who will reach the 1000th post 1st

Harvest

:O

No spamming though.  All posts must be good posts.
-

universe-X

Harvest

Quote from: universe-X on October 12, 2009, 02:51:35 PMr u really gonna be setting rules to this?

uh, pretty sure spelling "are" as "r" and "you" as "u" is not allowed in any forum ever.
-

SuperFireKirby

At least, they shouldn't be.

Thought of the Day: What kind of person would beat there own mother to death with a broken lawn chair? That's just cruel.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

WiiMan96

I've been thinking: an egg has the general shape of the Earth, right? So, if the egg's yolk is equivalent to the Earth's magma, then the movement of the yolk inside the egg creates a magnetic field. So therefore, eggs are magnetic. ;D

Shadoninja

and therefore, the earth after being boiled, is tasty.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

WiiMan96