The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davey

Yeah. Port Forwarding for Xbox Live and Utorrent wasn't fun at all.

KefkaticFanatic

Except that it's incredibly easy unless you have a shitty router or something.

me irl
[close]

Davey

ALPRAS

I hate Microsoft Support System...

Quote from: universe-X on October 03, 2009, 12:05:40 PMok, i've been viewing this topic, and i have know idea what to do on here. is it kinda like a chat thing?

Yap. Just to talk about everything

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Seeker

This is a signature.

KefkaticFanatic

The textbook we have for Latin America sucks ass.  The guy just rambles on about every little irrelevant detail that nobody cares about.  Oh, and he talks about 12 different places at once.

me irl
[close]

Davey

So not necessarily the material you're learning sucks, but the way you are taught and the people who do so do?

Harvest

I love learning about history on my own, but my history class is awful because the teacher is an idiot.  Although it is a fun class because of the people around me.
-

KefkaticFanatic

Yes, but the majority of stuff we're learning about is irrelevant, as Brazil is really the only South American country that matters.

However, the majority of my negative thoughts come from the textbook being awful awful awful.

me irl
[close]

ALPRAS

I understand very well. My Music history book is BIG (around 700 pages), almost dont have images and they even mentioned Rachmaninoff once!

I just played MK Wii online with a cheater. He sent about what? 60 blue shells in a single race? lool
curiously, it was the fairest race in mario kart that Ive played...
I was wondering how to use those cheats...

KefkaticFanatic

Homebrew.  There's a thing called Ocarina cheat engine, basically works like an action replay.  However, there are rumours that Nintendo will somehow ban you from the online or something if you use such cheats.

me irl
[close]

Shadoninja

Quote from: ALPRAS on October 04, 2009, 06:22:42 AMI understand very well. My Music history book is BIG (around 700 pages), almost dont have images and they even mentioned Rachmaninoff once!

The music bible?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Seeker

Quote from: Shadoninja on October 04, 2009, 09:01:45 AM
Quote from: ALPRAS on October 04, 2009, 06:22:42 AMI understand very well. My Music history book is BIG (around 700 pages), almost dont have images and they even mentioned Rachmaninoff once!

The music bible?
It's a well-known fact that the music bible is the Well Tempered Clavier.
This is a signature.

ALPRAS

Quote from: Shadoninja on October 04, 2009, 09:01:45 AMThe music bible?

Nope. But I think I discovered the fact that they dont mention Rach... The books is called "History of the occidental music"... Rach belongs to the "Oriental" Russia and USA...