The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALPRAS

Quote from: Dude on September 23, 2009, 05:11:34 PM
Quote from: ALPRAS on September 23, 2009, 04:10:11 PMGuys, Im going to be the 1st millionaire in this forum!
Weeeeell...

Let me guess, you're rich too....and I think BK was too....

Harvest

Well I'm middle class.

Which sucks, but I guess its better than being poor.
-

Davey

Canadian middle class > American middle class

Brawler4Ever

Craziest thing... I opened this thread and I opened up to page 190. We're now on page 365. HOW WEIRD IS THAT?!?!?1?! I've been gone a long time...

btw, I made a Request. It asks someone to convert either a Youtube video or an MUS (preferably both) into an MP3. Is that possible?
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Davey

Yeah, I can do the MUS with a click of the mouse, the youtube video needs to be ripped though, but not hard.

Cobraroll

Kickyoutube? Replace the word "youtube" in the video URL with "kickyoutube". There you go.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

ALPRAS

Right now Im middle-high class. But I have so many brothers that I hardly can spend money in expensive stuff...

The Deku Trombonist

Yay! Last day of term is over. Time for 2 weeks of fun  :)

Cobraroll

One week break from school here! Wow, time has flied!

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Brassman388

So much for getting back into arranging, my finale just crapped out on me. Boo. >:(

ALPRAS

Quote from: Brassman388 on September 25, 2009, 05:18:41 AMSo much for getting back into arranging, my finale just crapped out on me. Boo. >:(
Time for getting Finale 2010 :P

Cobra, please dont change your image. I got used to your roller-coaster image lol

Brassman388

Quote from: ALPRAS on September 25, 2009, 11:18:53 AM
Quote from: Brassman388 on September 25, 2009, 05:18:41 AMSo much for getting back into arranging, my finale just crapped out on me. Boo. >:(
Time for getting Finale 2010 :P

Yep, that's my plan. :D

Quote from: ALPRAS on September 25, 2009, 11:18:53 AMCobra, please dont change your image. I got used to your roller-coaster image lol

Better yet, change it to the last pic that you had.

Cobraroll

^^It will be back up as soon as possible, unchanged. It's just the guy who's hosting it who exceeded the bandwith. I'm going to upload it to my own Photobucket account as soon as I get it back.

ALPRAS

Quote from: Brassman388 on September 25, 2009, 01:14:13 PMYep, that's my plan. :D
Lol, it was pretty easy for me. Ive only needed 20 mins to download, install it, and put it working LOL.

But I prefer to use F2009 now because of the garritan sounds

PseudoMario16

YESSSSS I just got finale (the actual one, not notepad) a week or two ago, and it kick ass. period.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!