News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davey

Quote from: Harvest on September 16, 2009, 01:24:34 PMomg scribblenauts

I spawned a stealth bomber.  holy fuck.
Didn't like spore
but enjoys an even more casual game, scribblenauts

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on September 16, 2009, 04:35:38 PMDidn't like spore
but enjoys an even more casual game, scribblenauts
You know, there's a bit of a difference between a good/fun game and a bad/monotonous one.

EDIT: Lulz.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

^^^hahahahaha

also, Scribblenauts, like everything, has flaws.  Unfortunately this one has glaring, awful flaws.  I don't understand how things like this get past testing.  It is so obvious that the controls are awful.   They should have let you create your own custom controls because I've killed myself several times trying to move and object, its impossible to do anything delicate.

-

Shadoninja

^ agreed. three glitches i've seen thus far are:
1) in a level where you need to push two levers, I passed through the wall and could not open the gate again.
2) in the same level, I got trapped in the pit between, literally, a rock and a hard place.
3) in a level where you have to get a lamp with a fan blowing upwards, I passed through the ceiling by putting a boulder underneath me(I was trying to see if I could block the wind with a boulder)
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

GreekGeek

Have to go to Lille (French city) today. And I don't wanna. We have to spend the entire day on a French high school and meet other French kids. How boring.

Dude

SirIngusBingus

Cobraroll

This day has been completely dry of posts. No new posts between 5:30 and 21:20 (GMT+1)

School really takes the better of us these days.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Dude

Brassman388

Good news, I'm slowly getting back to arranging again. :D So hopefully I'll have my old post in the submission section re-uploaded. Oh yeah. :D

Cobraroll

^Woo! What songs are you working on at the moment?

Also, I think I may have found another song I'll be able to arrange. I expect you've all spent countless hours searching for sheets for "Game saving sound" from SMG.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

KefkaticFanatic

Ha, arranging.  IB History + Lit + Pre Calc = gg free time

Plus I have IB Physics which is crazy easy now but I'm sure will get harder as well as a higher level Japanese class which has homework all the time.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

Wow fuck, I worked last night and I work today at 1.  So I wanted to sleep in, but no, my mom had to wake me up early so I could lift a fucking counter top through the door.  Fuck.  It was light, and took like 30 seconds.  Why the hell did I need to be woken up?  Why the hell couldn't my mom do that?  She isn't crippled.  Now I'm pissed, and tired.

fucking idiot parents, and they're mad at me for wanting to sleep.  Well fuck, I'm mad at them for being complete idiots.

edit: wow, now my brother is coming home tonight.  Way to drop that shit on me.  Now I wont be able to sleep all weekend because hes a douchebag fucktard.
-

KefkaticFanatic

QQ

Well that was easy.

me irl
[close]