News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davey

Dude

Shadoninja

finale notepad 2008 makes no sense. whenever I change a minor key into a different minor key, it turns out major, and when I turn it into a major key, it goes minor *headsplosion*
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

ALPRAS

Why dont you try to use Finale 2009? (or even 2010...I already got it :P)

Jamaha

Quote from: Dude on September 09, 2009, 04:15:54 PMLarge picture is large.

Large picture is TOO large. Now stfu with the pictures.

Shadoninja

Quote from: ALPRAS on September 09, 2009, 07:01:08 PMWhy dont you try to use Finale 2009? (or even 2010...I already got it :P)

I don't have the money *tear* and I don't want to pirate it.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

ALPRAS

Well, I dont want to encourage anyone to piracy, bu I think its the best solution for people who dont have money to buy it... also, I know a lot of free-of-virus sites...

Harvest

A massive spider made a giant web in my backyard.  I captured a bee and threw it on.  Very fascinating to watch, the spider immediately wrapped it up and bit it...an hour later it had ripped into the bees neck...

though when I came home from school both the spider and the bee carcass were nowhere to be found...but the web was entirely intact so he must have taken it to some safe place to eat...anyways it was very fascinating...should have videotaped it..

also threw an ant on before...the ant got turned into a red ball of mush :P
-

Harvest

-

Roz~

^This is probably one of the weirdest/stupidest thing I've ever seen. Seriously, wtf. xD
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Seeker

I agree wholeheartedly with Roz.

Hmm... weekend to-morrow. Should have the piano lab all to myself. Might try some arranging. *gasp*
This is a signature.

SuperFireKirby

I love the Onion News Network. Funniest people ever.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

ok lets get this page over with, its annoying me.

edit: yay new page
-

Dude

Wow it has to have been over 6 months since I last had kraft mac and cheese...

KefkaticFanatic

Yeah, I have real pasta.  Can't eat that stuff.  Maybe it's because I'm part Italian.

me irl
[close]