Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Davey

meanwhile_at_valve.gif

"It'll be done when it's done"

Harvest

oh why must my internet be so fucking slow...can't even stream low quality videos anymore. 

Well, guess its time to phone up the old ISP...oh wait, their tech support sucks big fat cock.  Mainly because when you call, there is only a 5% chance of someone actually picking up the phone!!!
-

KefkaticFanatic

Holy shit the GTX 275 is huge.

It goes into the hard drive space on both my dad's Nine Hundred and my Three Hundred case.  However, his is full of hard drives and mine isn't, so for now we're installing it in my computer.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

hm, I've known nothing but massive graphics cards.  My 9800Gx2 was probably just a bit bigger than that.  My GTX 285 looks exactly the same as that except is has an 8 instead of a 7.

I had to take this fan thing off of my 900 before my card could get in there, but I only have one hard drive so I didn't have any problems with that.
-

SirIngusBingus

Phreeow that's large. I'm kinda surpised it fits in your case.

KefkaticFanatic

Crazy deal on Amazon right now, The Force Unleashed for 360 is only $10.  I kinda liked the demo, plus it's Star Wars, so I thought what the hell.

me irl
[close]

Davey

Ha. You're going to be surprised how shitty the game actually is. $10 could have been better spent.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Davey

To each their own.  If I had $10 to spend on the vidya right now I'd trade in Resident Evil and a few others to get Beatles Rock Band.

SirIngusBingus

They've finally made a music game featuring a band that should be featured.

Harvest

oh noes school tomorrow.

damnit I hate school.
-

kotorfanboy

Ingus: I'm sure there will be Rock Band: Bob Marley soon  ::)

HugoMeister

I can afford to go to the doctor's perhaps once or twice a year. Today, I went to get a physical for school/driving, and a prescription refilled.

They've lost my charts and records for the second time this year. Then they take useless blood samples. They even said "OOPS WE DIDN'T NEED TO DO THAT." They refuse to refill my prescription because they don't have the records of my progress using it. (because they lost them) Then they completely forget about the physical.

Plus I'm running on 0 hours of sleep last night, and the only thing that kept me from collapsing in school today (coffee) makes me completely sick to my stomach and head.

Plus the house smells of piss. I am not happy.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Harvest

haha your life sucks.

I can afford to go to the doctor as many times as I want and my doctors are competent.
-