The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on August 28, 2009, 07:38:55 AM
Quote from: Dude on August 27, 2009, 06:31:21 PMI gave up enjoying FF after FF3 came out...

It sucked so bad...

Are you kidding? FFIII gave us INGUS!
Meh. I only hated the saving system. I kept accidentally overwriting my almost complete 100% save. D:

And Davey, Fuck off.

KefkaticFanatic

Stop trolling the troll posts.

And it's incredibly hard to overwrite your save as when you save into a slot it always jumps right to that slot when you want to save again :\

me irl
[close]

Harvest

My Lord the Rings Extended Edition Boxset just arrived.  Unfortunatley I don't have any time to watch it as I work and then I have terrible torturous school...

Also, one of the booklets is missing, which is really pissing me off.
-

Davey

"Hey, that looks like a fun ramp to jump off of."
*Takes ramp*
-Achievement Unlocked: Rolled Over-
GREAT SUCCESS

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SirIngusBingus

So I have four days until I go back to school. And I still have 1000 pages to read and 2 reports to write. I really need to stop procrastinating.

KefkaticFanatic

Oh right, I have to read a bunch of articles and answer questions on them.

But I have an excuse, as I just finished my 5 week Japanese course two days ago.

me irl
[close]

HugoMeister

I'm 95% sure my Physics teacher is a lesbian.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Seeker

Just found out that I got my first choice for First Year Writing classes: Asian Tales of the Heroic. Apparently we'll be discussing video games a bit. Yay!
This is a signature.

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: HugoMeister on August 29, 2009, 11:12:21 AMI'm 95% sure my Physics teacher is a lesbian.

Like, a good lesbian or a bad lesbian?

KefkaticFanatic

Huzzah, swapped all of the plain fans in my Antec Three Hundred case for blue LED fans.  (Except the 140mm one on the top, but I could always do that later)

My dad read somewhere that red is a better colour to sleep in, so he swapped all his blue LEDs for red ones.  It's a very nice red too.

me irl
[close]

MaestroUGC

I trying to put a symphonic orchestra together at my school to perform my 4th Symphony for a graduation project...I need nearly 80 people in total. Plus a choir of about 40 for my choral works... Wish me luck.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.