News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davey

Only faggots like Kefka. Sephiroth is the FF villain for real men.

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on August 27, 2009, 03:49:02 PMOnly faggots geniuses like Kefka. Sephiroth is the FF villain for real men the uncool kids.

Fix'd.

KefkaticFanatic

And the emo morons.  He and Cloud's dialogue and voices make me want to smash my PSP.  So terrible and stupid.  And not just in this game.  They did a great job of keeping it just as awful as FFVII itself.

me irl
[close]

Davey

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on August 27, 2009, 04:04:49 PM
Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on August 27, 2009, 03:49:02 PMOnly faggots geniuses like Kefka. Sephiroth is the FF villain for real men the uncool kids.

Fix'd.
Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 27, 2009, 04:06:55 PMAnd the emo morons.  He and Cloud's dialogue and voices make me want to smash my PSP.  So terrible and stupid.  And not just in this game.  They did a great job of keeping it just as awful as FFVII itself.

lolitrolu

Spoiler
I've never played ff[/spoilers]
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

Hey, there are so many moron FFVII fanboys that you could easily be one of them.

me irl
[close]

Dude

I gave up enjoying FF after FF3 came out...

It sucked so bad...

Harvest

So the bank that my dad is invested in is going to release their profits tomorrow.  If the profits are higher, we make 20 grand+.  If not, we're fucked.
-

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

KefkaticFanatic

Fuck.  We thought that our power supply had a bad PCI-E cord, but it turns out to be our EVGA 9800 card.  Really pissed with EVGA now with a shitty motherboard and card.  Will probably never go back.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

oh damn, profits down, stocks down.

because my dad is an dumbass and is sleeping and is never ready for everything, we're fucked.  If he sold now we would still make 18 grand, but its going down every second.

Fucking moron.

shit, I told him last night to be ready watching it all morning but nooo, he said "No, I'm a moron, so everything will be fine, nobodies ever been screwed by the stock market."
-

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: Dude on August 27, 2009, 06:31:21 PMI gave up enjoying FF after FF3 came out...

It sucked so bad...

Are you kidding? FFIII gave us INGUS!

KefkaticFanatic

He's being a troll and talking about FFVI I assume.

me irl
[close]

SirIngusBingus

Wasn't sure whether he meant III or VI. Either way.

Nintendude73

Just have to say this... college is awesome.  That is all. ;D

Davey

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 28, 2009, 11:14:26 AMHe's being a troll and talking about FFVI I assume.
Wow, if that was a troll attempt then Dude is a pretty shitty troll. You have to go for the obvious statements that will piss people off or an ignorant fallacy that pisses people off.