News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 23, 2009, 10:14:46 PMWoo!  Problem found!  It turns out the new power supply we got (Antec Basiq 550W) has a faulty PCI cable, but it has two so I can just use the other one until we go and exchange it.

Harvest: Yeah, I'm running the Windows 7 RC 64bit.  I had tried a few different drivers, the latest from Nvidia, the one on the EVGA page, but now I'm running the latest one and it's all working fine.

NEW BUILD:

Antec Three Hundred case
ASUS P5B Deluxe motherboard
Intel Core 2 Quad at 3Ghz
4GB RAM
EVGA GeForce 9800 GT

Huzzah!

So my dad is going to swap all of his blue LED fans in his Nine Hundred case for red ones, so he'll give me all of his blue ones for our case.  Hoor-ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD.

aww sweet hes switching the LED fans?  I've always wanted to do that, I'm sick of this blue shit I've had for a year and a half.  Unfortunately, I went to the only computer shop that even exists around here and they only had a blue fan.  So I would order but expensive..  Your computer looks to be essentially my computer now except I have a better graphics card, and I have a better PSU.  It must be awesome to have a dad who is actually in to computers..mine hates working on computers :(
-

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Davey

Jesus, as soon as I gave up on finding the last 2 flags out of 420 in Assassin's Creed, I found them. Shit was awesome.

Harvest

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on August 24, 2009, 10:06:49 AMJesus, as soon as I gave up on finding the last 2 flags out of 420 in Assassin's Creed, I found them. Shit was awesome.

You are a master of wasting time.

oh wait, so am I.
-

Cobraroll

^^
Super Mario Sunshine

119 stars

8 blue coins

2 left to find in Noki Bay...
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Cobraroll

Done, yonks ago. Only to find out that nothing happened when you got all the stars in SMS. No cool new nozzle, no glittering spin jump. No freed princess. No extra world. No Luigi. Not even a fancy screen, or a new Hawaii shirt.

Meh.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Davey

I still haven't beaten the first part of the lava level. I suck at mario games ;_;

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Cobraroll on August 24, 2009, 12:03:15 PM^^
Super Mario Sunshine

119 stars

8 blue coins

2 left to find in Noki Bay...

Holy shit, that game was difficult.  Good going there.

me irl
[close]

jake3343

I don't think I beat Sunshine. That game was hard.

I think I had about 60-70 stars...

iDennis

I wanna play that game, too. It's a shame that I sold it a few years ago... Super Mario Galaxy was no challange at all although it's probably much more beautiful than Sunshine an all those other Mario games.

Well, I'm officially back from holiday. Italy was hot. The water was warm. My relatives are strange/funny. And I'm gonna kill my brother. Seriously.  ::)

Petpetfood

Almost 2 weeks without posts  :o But I'm back. :D

SCHOOLS TOMMOROW! High school here i come. :D

omega

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 23, 2009, 10:14:46 PMaww sweet hes switching the LED fans?  I've always wanted to do that, I'm sick of this blue shit I've had for a year and a half.  Unfortunately, I went to the only computer shop that even exists around here and they only had a blue fan.  So I would order but expensive..  Your computer looks to be essentially my computer now except I have a better graphics card, and I have a better PSU.  It must be awesome to have a dad who is actually in to computers..mine hates working on computers :(

Have you looked on newegg? www.Newegg.com

They have tons of stuff and they nearly always beat everyone at pricing.

And I had to start school today. . .
The odds of there being a bomb on a plane are a million to one. The odds of there being two bombs on a plane are a million times a million to one. So next time you fly, cut the odds and bring a bomb.

Harvest

Of course I've looked there but the prices are much higher because of the exchange rate.  The shipping rates kill it entirely though....ugh...
-

Davey

watching this anime called "paranoia agent" and holy fucking jesus I'm tripping balls.