News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

I have to wait for mine to leave on Labour Day.  I can't wait.

also, 2 and a half hours of sleep=fail
-

Brassman388

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 20, 2009, 08:54:55 PM
Quote from: Brassman388 on August 20, 2009, 05:38:24 PMNow my mother is trying to get me back home and I wont accept.

Yeah, try using some common sense and actually realise the situation you're in.

I know damn well what my situation I'm in. Whether it's common sense or not is all on perspective. I wouldn't expect anyone to understand, but that's just what happened. I obviously(typo) am still here aren't I? So in that aspect, I must be doing something right.

I don't mean to be hostile, but there are far more things that has happened that ultimatly led up to this event. Just try not to assume too much.

KefkaticFanatic

Well with all the info you're giving us I advise everyone to just ignore you and let you fail, as your decisions are simply moronic and you should realise this on your own.

me irl
[close]

Dalonzo

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on August 20, 2009, 08:25:38 PM
Quote from: Dalonzo on August 20, 2009, 07:37:38 PMno one really cares about your well-being but yourself.
:-[ I care about Brassman's wellbeing.

Maybe I phrased that wrong. There is no one looking out for you, you have to look after yourself. Think of it this way, if you are in a burning house, and only one of the 20 people inside can live, the most common reaction is save yourself (unless you have a dream of being heroic, or maybe you are a fireman. Before anyone else, your own self is a hell lot more important, so in this case, his brothers are caring more about them than about brassman, idk about his mom though, as moms do anything for their children.

HugoMeister

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 21, 2009, 08:33:47 PMWell with all the info you're giving us I advise everyone to just ignore you and let you fail, as your decisions are simply moronic and you should realise this on your own.

You mean like how the rest of the forum does you?

Anyway, it shouldn't be up to us to decide your life for you. If you know you're ready to tackle the world head on, and you know you can do it, well, that's your choice. We all have but one life, after all.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

KefkaticFanatic

No, I don't complain about being homeless while refusing to be let into a home.

me irl
[close]

Sir Awesomesauce

You should read my post, it's probably above this.

Davey

Parade today, fuck yeah.

Also I have insomnia. Fuck yeah. wait...

Brassman388

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 21, 2009, 09:45:45 PMNo, I don't complain about being homeless while refusing to be let into a home.

There was no complaining. There merely was some info, topped on with more info, and a request of ideas, nothing more.

If you're going to advise something for the forum to do, don't go and do the opposite you hypocrite.
________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyway, this is most likely the last time I'll be on the site. So, goodbye friends, goodluck with the site, and wish me luck.

Peace out.

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: Brassman388 on August 22, 2009, 01:25:54 PMAnyway, this is most likely the last time I'll be on the site. So, goodbye friends, goodluck with the site, and wish me luck.

Peace out.

bye.......good luck....  :'(
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

SirIngusBingus

You probably won't see this, but if you do, be sure to come back and visit once in a while after things pick up. I know they have computers at colleges, so you have no excuse, you have to drop by once in a while!

Harvest

I downloaded this iPod app that gives me 100 books to read on my iPod.  It's actually works better than I thought it would so I'm reading Robinson Crusoe, which is a great book.  It also has The Communist Manifesto by Karl Marx and that other guy, which I'm excited to read as I tried to get it at the library but they didn't have it :(
-

KefkaticFanatic

You mean the Kindle app?  Yeah, I noticed how the Communist Manifesto was free there.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

I don't think its called that, the one I have just says "100 books for $10!" which I of course didn't pay the $10 for.  I have a feeling though the pirates don't spend as much time cracking eBooks because there is a substantial amount that I know that is missing from the pirate page..
-

KefkaticFanatic

Interesting.  Well the Amazon Kindle app has a bunch of free stuff too, they're probably just using that.

me irl
[close]