The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Its official, Kotor has the greatest avatar EVER.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SirIngusBingus

SuperFireKirby

I finally replaced my old crappy Meta Knight sig with this new meta knight sig. Though both were made in under an hour, I find that this is a major improvement. I must be getting better with GIMP.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nana1Popo2

^ and it looks awesome, :D
but why does Meta Knight look a little squished?... :o
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

SuperFireKirby

He was originally 1600x1400 megapixels. So whenI down sized it I may have made it a little to wide.

Edit:After taking another look at it, maybe he's a little too skinny. Oh well.

SirIngusBingus

Still, it's very good, and you are definitely getting better.

Shadoninja

in scribblenauts, if you write in rickroll, rick astley appears and eventually explodes rofl.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Harvest

ha, Scribblenauts looks like the first game I'll buy for DS in like 2 years.
-

Brassman388

Hey guys, guess what?

I'm Homeless!!!

Any ideas of what I should do now? that would be greatly appreciated.

Harvest

-

Cobraroll

^^Oww... hope things turn out better for you, my friend.

I'm terribly sorry to cast your problems aside like this, but this was announced earlier today:
http://www.intimidator305.com/

Intimidator 305 will be the third tallest non-launched roller coaster in the world when completed next year. You'll find it at Kings Dominion in Doswell, Virginia. It will be the fifth tallest coaster in the United States, and the seventh tallest in the world, at 92.5 metres (305 feet, hence the name).

*watery eyes*
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Jamaha