News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Seeker on August 13, 2009, 05:10:42 PMWhen MaestroUGC says virtuoso, he means virtuoso. Owww.....

But, I will preserve! First page, full speed by the end of the month! Grr....
I appluad you for your efforts; but if it's too much for you then I advise you wait until your abilities catch up. I've made the same mistake before.[
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Brassman388

Seeker

Maestro: No worries. I frequently whip out etudes by Rachmaninoff and Chopin. Just caught me by surprise is all.
Brassman: It was supposed to be kind of a joke. I was going for stay alive. Though in retrospect, it wasn't that funny.
This is a signature.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Davey

Anyone else besides Kotor heard about Lockerz? Has anyone actually GOT anything from it yet? I didn't sign up for prizerebel before I knew it was legit and I'll do the same thing here. If I can get to the vidya for answering fucking polls and playing games, and tricking others to sign up, then fuck yeah I'll do it but it all seems so fucking sketchy.

Seeker

Just looked at it. My gut says scam, but what could you lose?

And, gotta be honest, 39 No. 6 still makes me want to hide in a corner and cry.
This is a signature.

jake3343

I don't think lockerz is a scam, but I'll probably what for it to be a little more well known before I buy anything.

KefkaticFanatic

Seeker: inorite

That is my very, very long term goal though, along with his Concerto No. 2.

me irl
[close]

Seeker

inorite?
As awesome as Concerto 2 is, I'm shooting for the third. I don't care if I end up like that guy from Shine, I'm going to do it! (Is it bad that I've already picked out the piano?)
This is a signature.

Harvest

Saw District 9 last night and I thought it was very good.

The people running the theatre thought it would be a good idea to play a 5 minute trailer of the movie before it even started, giving away key plot elements that likely spoiled some of the movie for some people.  Even worse, it was played a second time because it was cycling through all the bad ads and trailers.  Really annoying.

The movie itself was fairly awesome, I think it will be worth a buy on DVD in a few years when the price is like $10.
-

Dude

touhou 12.3 is awesome

so is the 12th one, but I like the fighter games better.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Dude

the best place to get it is at the facebook page.

Don't forget to patch the update for 12.3 though

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Davey

Fucking Assassin's Creed. Beggars and Crazy People. They ruin this game.