News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobbythekid21

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 26, 2019, 08:35:24 AMMaybe registering? It only lists pages that you can visit.

I doubt it I've seen people doing:
QuoteRegistering for an account on the forum.
I don't see why there would be two different messages for registering for an account.
Edit: I've also seen people doing:
QuoteUnknown action
So it's probably not the same thing as that either.
333,331 is a prime number.
Spoiler
Quote from: Bobbythekid21 on February 24, 2019, 01:03:24 PM
Well, I'll just stick around for now and be helpful.
I'm gonna hold myself to it by constantly reminding myself of it.
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Bobbythekid21 on February 26, 2019, 08:32:34 AMEarlier today I was hanging around on the "Who's Online" page (like you do), and I saw a guest doing:It creeped me out what the heck was that?

That's what shows up when site staff is on the staff-only board (that normal users can't access).
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bobbythekid21

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 26, 2019, 09:09:09 AMThat's what shows up when site staff is on the staff-only board (that normal users can't access).
*Dramatic music* I've heard of said legendary "staff-only board"... *Stares dreamily into the distance but the dramatic music stops so now it's just awkward*

But anyway it was a guest which makes that really weird. Or do members who choose to remain hidden show up as guests?
Spoiler
[close]

Maelstrom

Members who chose to be hidden will not show up on the log at all.

Bobbythekid21

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 26, 2019, 09:58:48 AMMembers who chose to be hidden will not show up on the log at all.
Hmm. Idk what happened then lol.
Spoiler
[close]

The Deku Trombonist

"Nothing, or nothing you can see anyway..." is what is shown when a user *tries* to access something that you don't have the required permissions to access. That's regardless of whether that user actually has the permissions to access it, or whether they're just given the 'access forbidden' error.

Bobbythekid21

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on February 26, 2019, 02:39:15 PM"Nothing, or nothing you can see anyway..." is what is shown when a user *tries* to access something that you don't have the required permissions to access. That's regardless of whether that user actually has the permissions to access it, or whether they're just given the 'access forbidden' error.
Neat. (I had a feeling that you had the answer.)
Spoiler
[close]

Bobbythekid21

QuoteDeku Trombonist   07:01:38 PM   Nothing, or nothing you can see...
Lol
Spoiler
[close]

Bobbythekid21

I legit just realized that I could probably get an arrangement of Girls Just Wanna Have Fun on this site since it's in Raman Raving Rabbids...
Edit: Oops shouldn't have double posted.
Spoiler
[close]

Dekkadeci

Quote from: Bobbythekid21 on February 26, 2019, 07:02:50 PMI legit just realized that I could probably get an arrangement of Girls Just Wanna Have Fun on this site since it's in Raman Raving Rabbids...
Edit: Oops shouldn't have double posted.
We don't publish transcriptions or arrangements of licensed songs on NinSheetMusic. This includes "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun". For example, regardless of how many arrangers who normally arrange only video game music arrange "Through the Fire and Flames" because it was prominently used in Guitar Hero 3 (I've noticed at least FamilyJules in those ranks), that song's licensed, so we won't publish any versions of it.

Bobbythekid21

Quote from: Dekkadeci on February 26, 2019, 09:59:14 PMWe don't publish transcriptions or arrangements of licensed songs on NinSheetMusic. This includes "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun". For example, regardless of how many arrangers who normally arrange only video game music arrange "Through the Fire and Flames" because it was prominently used in Guitar Hero 3 (I've noticed at least FamilyJules in those ranks), that song's licensed, so we won't publish any versions of it.
Oh ok. That probably shoots down anything I can find in Dance Dance Revolution too lol.
Quote from: Deku Trombonist on February 26, 2019, 10:29:19 PMJust to freak you out  ;)
Well, it's not so weird now that I know what it is.

Edit:

Dunno how this happened... And I don't know why I can't see what I'm doing either lol.
Spoiler
[close]

LeviR.star

Anyone here familiar with the 1938 play, Our Town?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Splatoon Inkling

I just Googled it, and it says "Our Town is a 1938 metatheatrical three-act play by American playwright Thornton Wilder. It tells the story of the fictional American small town of Grover's Corners between 1901 and 1913 through the everyday lives of its citizens." https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Town I'm not familiar with it though. I am although very familiar with the Marx brothers. I love their comedies! Their hilarious! Duck soup was one of my favorites.

The Deku Trombonist

For months before my son was born
I used to yell from night 'til morn,
whatever it is, I'm against it!
And I've kept yelling since I first commenced it,
I'm against it!