News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Splatoon Inkling

So me, my mom, dad, and sister had the fever, well my sister still kind of does. My dad is completely over everything, but me my mom, and sister went to urgent care to get checked for strep throat as my mom, and sister suspected they had it, but I was pretty sure I didn't cause my throat barely hurts at all. Later they called, and said that I was the only one who tested positive for strep, kinda funny ig, but it is possible to have strep without symptoms.

Sebastian

BrainyLucario

I hardly get sick. My family members are sickness magnets though
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Bobbythekid21

OMG, I just had an idea. I'm head of the newspaper at my homeschool group and I tend to write articles about services/organizations. I don't know why I never thought about writing an article about NSM. I think I want to do this for our next issue. Is there anyone who could tell me a short history about how NSM started and came to be what it is today?
Edit: there are a lot of people there that do piano or just music in general, and plenty of people that enjoy video games. I sure there are plenty of people that enjoy both.
333,331 is a prime number.
Spoiler
Quote from: Bobbythekid21 on February 24, 2019, 01:03:24 PM
Well, I'll just stick around for now and be helpful.
I'm gonna hold myself to it by constantly reminding myself of it.
[close]

Splatoon Inkling

BlackDragonSlayer

That's good; it seems like now's the season to be sick. I know a bunch of people, myself included, who either were sick or are just getting over being sick.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Splatoon Inkling

It's Kinda sad to see Reggie leaving his position as president of Nintendo of America.

Tobbeh99

Went to a Smash tournament a couple of days ago, called Pheonix Blue 2, in Malmoe, Sweden. Went kind of ok I guess. Or actually it went pretty bad, but that doesn't matter too much (a bit annoying that I didn't do well in Smash Ultimate, as I've practiced a bit for that, but in Melee I was kind of rusty, since I hadn't played it for a while, so didn't have that high expectations for it). In Melee I lost all my sets (was close winning one, but I lost that one 2-1). And In Smash Ultimate I won 1 set, actually 2 but the other one I won because of the player didn't show up and was DQ'ed. So in Ultimate I ended up 5th in my pool. If I had gotten 4th, I would've made it in to the top 64 bracket. But :/, I came just outside of that, with my 5th place. But I won a pretty good game against a Shulk player (in Ultimate), called "ost". I won the set 2-1. He was also seeded 2 spots higher than me in my pool. So it was pretty good. But y, didn't do that well this tournament. Hopefully I'll practice more, here at home, in Stockholm, so that I can get better and get better results. :)

A bit annoying to lose sort of bad in this tournament. I was hoping to do well in Ultimate (as I had practiced some for that). But y, didn't do that well. But y, I'll just have to practice here in Stockholm now. And hopefully do well at the locals here. :)
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Y, pretty fun. But as I said. Was hoping to do well in Smash Ultimate, but didn't do as well as I'd hope to. But I'll just have to practice more here in Stockholm, at the locals. But y, I was pretty mediocre at Melee. It was a while since I played it, so I was really rusty at it. And did kind of bad. So y... Next time I might only enter Ultimate, to keep it more easy for me. But it depends on how serious I want to take Ultimate, and if I care about Melee.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Bobbythekid21

Read this article but the comment section was better.

Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

mikey

the switch CPU is android based iirc so that's not surprising
unmotivated

Bobbythekid21

Earlier today I was hanging around on the "Who's Online" page (like you do), and I saw a guest doing:
QuoteNothing, nothing you can see anyway...
It creeped me out what the heck was that?
Spoiler
[close]

Maelstrom

Maybe registering? It only lists pages that you can visit.