News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Splatoon Inkling

I actually seriously don't know why that video in particular was so low quality, and poorly recorded, I mean I liked the arrangement, but his videos are usually pretty good quality.
He does have some really nice arrangements. Every musician is unique in their own way, I mean what's wrong with that? He doesn't add a ton on to most of his arrangements, except for that one, and a few other in particular he has. The videos I posted here is from when he went to pax west in 2016, and 2018

BlackDragonSlayer

I might listen to the other covers when I have time, but I was just talking about my impressions of that particular cover, not the channel as a whole.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Splatoon Inkling

Entire SM64 soundtrack performed by The Video Game Pianist

Dudeman

Heeeeyyyyyyy, guys, Mod Intervention incoming.
This thread is quickly devolving into Splatoon Inkling and Bobbythekid having a one-on-one conversation, and it would be much better if you guys could do that through PM's. Otherwise it clutters the board for everyone else, especially when you double-post. And that's another thing, no double-posting please. You can always edit your last post.
This concludes your Mod Intervention. Have a nice day, or else.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Splatoon Inkling

Quote from: Dudeman on February 13, 2019, 11:37:32 AMHeeeeyyyyyyy, guys, Mod Intervention incoming.
This thread is quickly devolving into Splatoon Inkling and Bobbythekid having a one-on-one conversation, and it would be much better if you guys could do that through PM's. Otherwise it clutters the board for everyone else, especially when you double-post. And that's another thing, no double-posting please. You can always edit your last post.
😂 ok!

Bobbythekid21

Quote from: Dudeman on February 13, 2019, 11:37:32 AMHeeeeyyyyyyy, guys, Mod Intervention incoming.
'-' b
333,331 is a prime number.
Spoiler
Quote from: Bobbythekid21 on February 24, 2019, 01:03:24 PM
Well, I'll just stick around for now and be helpful.
I'm gonna hold myself to it by constantly reminding myself of it.
[close]

Olimar12345

That was a little... excessive. I thought it was kind of nice to see an actual conversation going on here for once in a long time d:
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Altissimo

if a forum is literally just two people talking examine why this has come to pass and why the forum is that dead than discouraging them from keeping it alive

SMH mods

SlowPokemon

I don't even know why I check the forums every day anymore. No one's been here for a long time.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Splatoon Inkling

Quite literally not even joking, but I completely didn't even use the forums for about half a year, and have only gotten back on a few months ago.

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 14, 2019, 12:03:12 PMI don't even know why I check the forums every day anymore. No one's been here for a long time.
I'm still here, I just don't really post much when I'm working on stuff.

BlackDragonSlayer

I almost always keep a tab with the forums up, but usually don't find much to respond to.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Maelstrom

What deku said. If there was more activity here, I'd gladly join back in.

LeviR.star

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 14, 2019, 08:06:28 PMIf there was more activity here, I'd gladly join back in.

Whaddya know, we found it!

Mission accomplished, guys
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle