News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobbeh99

Hello. Nice to be back. Although I don't know for how much I'll stick around here. Arranging and other stuff. But just want to leave you guys a note:
That you have my permission to submit my arrangements to the main site, and edit them as well (if you have to (aka. rather important edits only)). And it would be nice if more experienced arrangers here took that task, but anyone who have great musical opinions can do that (propose edits, and edit them (when submitting them)).
The point is that the sheets come up sooner or later. I'd be glad with that. The submission process is usually quite slow (for a reason, due to ensuring quality, and this being done as a hobby on peoples spare time). But y, I want the sheets to come up. So the same note on my arranging page remain, that if I'll be gone for over a month, then it's free to submit my sheets (with or without edits (but rather not with edits, only if you have to and if it improves the sheet (kind of obvious, but still))).

Just want to say that as I don't know for how much I'll stick around. I also study now, and also starting to feel a bit ... maybe done with this. I've done so much work, and it takes a lot of work to do great arrangements, so... I'll see. So y, it is a bit uncertain.

(Lol god knows if that Smash Bros 4 Opening theme ever will come up, lol ^^)
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Tobbeh99

tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

ThatGamer

Bringing up a topic that's a few days old, but I think it's funny that my posts per day is still above 1, given that I was gone for 2 years and don't post at all anymore. :P

...Really tells you how much I used to spam...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Libera

Casually posting after being inactive for 3+ years; I like it. :P

Tobbeh99

Lol ThatGamer! You're back! :) cool. (didn't think you were coming back, lol)

10/10 tobbeh

ThatGamer

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on January 09, 2019, 04:30:26 PMLol ThatGamer! You're back! :) cool. (didn't think you were coming back, lol)

Neither did I lol. I've actually been back a while, just didn't post at all. Nice to see ya again ;D
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Olimar12345

Is Discord down for anyone else? None of my devices can connect to it.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

It is. It's lagging hard for me right now, and people who weren't connected can't connect. The support team  is working on it

Splatoon Inkling

IDK, I don't even really use discord that much.

mikey

Are we doing a smash tournament or another arrangement contest anytime soon?
unmotivated

Tobbeh99

Played some smash Ultimate in Karlstad (a city in western Sweden close to my school), the local smash scene sort of. And it was really fun. It was fun playing against the better ones there, as it was more challenging. We just played friendlies, but I played pretty good I think. And it's also fun as I feel like Dark Pit/Pit are pretty ok in this game, like they can hold it against the better characters and do some stuff, which is fun. :)

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Just got the online mode on Smash Ultimate. And it's kind of good, I got to say. Annoying that you have to pay for it. But other than that, it's pretty good. Sometimes it lags but most of the times, it's fine. Although there are some things that could be better I think like:
Having the ability to chose text for taunts (like smash 4). It was better and more fun I think.
It would be nice if you saw which country the players your playing with are from, and not only when you have gotten their smash tags.
And lastly, I find it strange that you always have your account name as your name, even if you change your name. So let's say you change your name to "epiccloudxxx" then it'll still show your account name, and not the name you selected, which I find strange (and not that good either).

Also I went to a smash tourney last yesterday (sunday). And... well it didn't went well. I lost 2-0 in winners and then 2-0 in losers. :/ So y.... But those I faced were quite good, the first player placed 5th, and the other one 7th. So I guess that's something. But when I played friendlies, I made a quite good win. I won against a strong Link player (who came top 3 in the tournament). I was down on my last stock (as dark pit) and with like 130%, and he had 2 stocks left. I managed to take down his second stock. And then I made a quite great comeback by taking his last stock. And pretty much taken no damage at all. And I also finished with an electroshock arm! Which was quite epic! :) So y, didn't go so well in the tournament. But still fun to play smash. :)

10/10 tobbeh

mikey

I'm surprised those are the only problems you find with smash online since I think it's got quite a few
unmotivated

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!