News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davey

You should. It's better than the movie. [/General Obvious Facts]

There is pretty much nothing to do when you have no money. Sucks. Guess I'll just find a good movie on Netflix and chill.

Brassman388

Quote from: Composer #40 on August 08, 2009, 06:52:32 PM
Quote from: Wookieepdia on Tyber ZannBehind the scenes

Zann was included in Star Wars Insider 89 at the request of LucasArts, who wished additional publicity for him. For his illustration in Insider 89, due to a lack of reference photos of the character, artist Joe Corroney followed a suggestion and based him on British actor Jason Isaacs, using a promotional picture of Lucius Malfoy from the Harry Potter films.

Haha.

WiiMan96

Mmm... this steak samwich is Beverly cleary my comprooter, Bathsheba.

Harvest

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on August 08, 2009, 09:00:47 PMYou should. It's better than the movie. [/General Obvious Facts]

There is pretty much nothing to do when you have no money. Sucks. Guess I'll just find a good movie on Netflix and chill.

I thought you had a job with lots of hours and at least decent pay?
-

Davey

Quote from: Harvest on August 09, 2009, 06:45:40 AMI thought you had a job with lots of hours and at least decent pay?
I did have a job. And what money I had saved from it I put into an account for College. And it wasn't my decision. So yeah, no money.

Harvest

-

SuperFireKirby

GUESS WHOS BACK MOTHERFUCKERS!!! Thats right.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

WiiMan96

Umm...

Now you guys are sure this won't emancipate me from my ridiculous stripéd pants?

Harvest

Holy fuck its hot here!  fucking humidity.
-

HugoMeister

Today was officially the hottest day of summer so far around my area.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Shadoninja

I can no longer call myself an atheist, as I have been graced by the master, the all knowing being.

google.

http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org/Scripture/Proof_Google_Is_God.html
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

GreekGeek

Quote from: Shadoninja on August 09, 2009, 05:05:30 PMI can no longer call myself an atheist, as I have been graced by the master, the all knowing being.

google.

http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org/Scripture/Proof_Google_Is_God.html

Oh my god, that was great.