News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

Quote from: GreekGeek on August 08, 2009, 02:34:25 PM2) You were being sarcastic => Hands down! That was like the best thing to say.

WINNER!!!!

WiiMan96

Quote from: Brassman388 on August 08, 2009, 02:35:58 PMWINNER!!!!

Come on, GreekGeek, you know full well that I'm a ridiculously sarcastic person.

Ah, but was I being sarcastic then?  :o

GreekGeek

I hope you were, otherwise you won't be my King of Sarcasm, which is a title you should really want

WiiMan96

Quote from: GreekGeek on August 08, 2009, 02:44:21 PMI hope you were, otherwise you won't be my King of Sarcasm, which is a title you should really want

All the double negatives I must endure in order to receive this title give me a headache.

I will won't reserve my sarcasm for this thread. ;)

Composer #40

Now there's someone on the site who knows as much about Finale as I do.

Also doesn't this guy looks like the Lucius Malfoy in the Harry Potter movies (except for the scar running down his face)?

Tyber Zann (Star Wars)Lucius Malfoy (Harry Potter)

It happens Every. Day!

Nana1Popo2

wow is right, its like an exact drawing of him.
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Petpetfood

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Composer #40

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 08, 2009, 05:54:35 PMSo, who came first?

The guy who played Lucius Malfoy appeared in 2002 in the second Harry Potter movie. Tyber Zann's first appearance in the Star Wars Universe was in "Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption" released in 2006.

It happens Every. Day!

WiiMan96

Quote from: Composer #40 on August 08, 2009, 06:28:25 PM

The guy who played Lucius Malfoy appeared in 2002 in the second Harry Potter movie. Tyber Zann's first appearance in the Star Wars Universe was in "Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption" released in 2006.

Plagiarism fail.

Wait, is drawing someone's face considered plagiarism? :P

Composer #40

Quote from: WiiMan96 on August 08, 2009, 06:32:49 PM
Quote from: Composer #40 on August 08, 2009, 06:28:25 PM

Plagiarism fail.

Wait, is drawing someone's face considered plagiarism? :P

Quote from: Wookieepdia on Tyber ZannBehind the scenes

Zann was included in Star Wars Insider 89 at the request of LucasArts, who wished additional publicity for him. For his illustration in Insider 89, due to a lack of reference photos of the character, artist Joe Corroney followed a suggestion and based him on British actor Jason Isaacs, using a promotional picture of Lucius Malfoy from the Harry Potter films.

Plagiarism is less likely but a huge brain fart on my end.

It happens Every. Day!

Harvest

Just watched Watchmen.  Was fucking amazing!  I loved it so much.  Too bad it didn't make that much money because people went and saw garbage like Transformers instead.

Will be buying this one for sure when the ultimate cut comes out.
-

Davey

Harvest

-