The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dalonzo

Quote from: mantis985 on August 03, 2009, 08:57:26 PMI was just playing Final Fantasy (I) and found a tombstone that says "Here lies Link."  Anyone else find this?

lol yeah, in Elfheim right....I was just playing a few hours ago and happened to find it. I was like WTH

Harvest

Hey everyone, currently in Ottawa on vacation until Friday.  I must say, this is a fantastic city.  Seeing lots of cool buildings and embassies.  Protest outside the American one.  Using the hotel lobby Internet on my iPod right now as there isn't any in my room.  So I'll be back Friday. 
-

Davey

Day 3. Doing better, glad it's halfway done. (It being Band Camp, Dalonzo)

Finished nearly charting our opener. We just got to the part where me and the other soloist move away from everyone as we start the duet.

Shadoninja

new revision of my composition up on youtube.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

Quote from: Harvest on August 04, 2009, 06:44:06 PMHey everyone, currently in Ottawa on vacation until Friday.  I must say, this is a fantastic city.  Seeing lots of cool buildings and embassies.  Protest outside the American one.  Using the hotel lobby Internet on my iPod right now as there isn't any in my room.  So I'll be back Friday. 

Had a trip in Ottawa this year too, and yeah, it's a really nice city.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

So some admin on a forum had asked what the difference between the director's cut and theatrical version of Watchmen, but somebody else had just posted what it was before him.  I joked saying "lrn2read nub" and told him what the differences were, so he goes
QuoteI meant what was added specifically, you ****ing retard. Now I remember why your dumbass was banned. Go be a worthless, brain dead fourteen year old somewhere else.
and bans me.  I made another account to tell him it was not serious and that he's being ridiculous, and he just banned that and deleted the post.

How the hell he became an admin I will never know.

me irl
[close]

GreekGeek

^Ouch. That mustn't be fun. It's always the tiny, "stupid", little things that people fight 'bout. But this is really out of the blue..

KefkaticFanatic

So 4chan knows about the Xyteran Notepad now.  That should liven things up.

me irl
[close]

Davey

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 05, 2009, 04:01:42 PMSo 4chan knows about the Xyteran Notepad now.  That should liven things up.
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

Also day 4 complete feeling good man

Jamaha

Car design has thankfully gone a long way since the invention of the Suzuki Samurai.

Dude

I'm still surprised that Davey still isn't banned.

Congrats for your luck. Hopefully it won't last long.

Brassman388

I saw Jupiter yesterday though an amateur telescope. It was amazing.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Davey

People don't get banned just because you don't like them Dude. That's being more of an asshole than I ever have. For fuck's sake, what have I even do to you man? Just chill out! Shit!

also one more ufcking day excited very excited plan on sleeping for days

Dude

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 06, 2009, 02:12:37 PMDude: inb4 flame
:P

It's just that him degrading people is just really annoying after a while.

Also: http://xyteran.com/dot/