News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

moms playing video games is a lulzy concept.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Dalonzo

she also tells me that when i was young i would MAKE her play Super Mario Bros on the NES by blackmailing her with crying, and then after 10 minutes she'd throw up because the colors made her dizzy. oh and she just loves wii sports...

yes mom + videogames = end of the world

oh and we once made our 86 year old grandpa play halo...he almost had a heart attack

Petpetfood

My mom played way to many games when she was young. Now she wont lay a finger on a video game. *sigh* Why only when I was to young to actually remember having fun is when she played video games?

ALPRAS

Going on vacations today :D
Ill be here some days, but Ill not be able to arrange until September

Davey

Quote from: Nakah on August 01, 2009, 07:22:14 PM
Quote from: DaveySo fuck you.
Quote from: Nakah on July 31, 2008, 10:32:43 AMI like to speak so that everyone can barely read what I'm saying.
OLOLOLO!1!!!1!1!!!11!!

Jamaha

Every damn day I hear "stop sitting at that computer already"

So just now I was just lying on my bed, doing nothing. Mom enters the room: "DEAR GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU"

Yeah..

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: JaMaHa on August 02, 2009, 11:52:43 AMEvery damn day I hear "stop sitting at that computer already"

So just now I was just lying on my bed, doing nothing. Mom enters the room: "DEAR GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU"

Yeah..

lol
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Tranzlater

Quote from: Dalonzo on August 02, 2009, 12:49:23 AMshe also tells me that when i was young i would MAKE her play Super Mario Bros on the NES by blackmailing her with crying, and then after 10 minutes she'd throw up because the colors made her dizzy. oh and she just loves wii sports...

yes mom + videogames = end of the world

oh and we once made our 86 year old grandpa play halo...he almost had a heart attack

My mum used to play AoE... and she kicked ass at it!
It introduced me to strategy games, funnily enough...
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Dude

Shadoninja

Quote from: Petpetfood on August 02, 2009, 04:29:22 AMMy mom played way to many games when she was young. Now she wont lay a finger on a video game. *sigh* Why only when I was to young to actually remember having fun is when she played video games?
recession.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Dalonzo

Quote from: Shadoninja on August 02, 2009, 02:43:03 PM
Quote from: Petpetfood on August 02, 2009, 04:29:22 AMMy mom played way to many games when she was young. Now she wont lay a finger on a video game. *sigh* Why only when I was to young to actually remember having fun is when she played video games?
recession.
lol
Actually my mom introduced me to puzzle games (not zelda-ish puzzles, like tetris and zuma). She likes those kinds of games, and she even spends the whole night playing...in my room...with the volume at the highest level, so after ten minutes I just move over to the couch.

ALPRAS

Quote from: JaMaHa on August 02, 2009, 11:52:43 AMEvery damn day I hear "stop sitting at that computer already"

Yeah..

Yeah, Im on that club too...

Davey

ow ow everything hurts ow.

Day 1. Complete. Only gets worse.