News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

-

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

mantis985

I just got back from a Rise Against concert.  Billy Talent, Rancid, Killswitch Engaged, White Chapel, and All That Remains played too.  Also, I'm going to see Video Games Live tomorrow.

Jamaha

Still need to figure out which antivirus to install to my Windows machine.

F-Secure is not coming back to it. Never. That piece of crap better stay away.

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

ALPRAS

Petpetfood

Dang, I've had this computer for about 9 years now, and I don't have any virus protection or anything, and I still haven't got a virus thats affected me. Wtf?

Harvest

Wow, I was very close to sleep last night at like 1:30 when suddenly I saw a spider and a wasp above my face.  I yelled and thought it fell on my blanket.  So I kicked my blanket off of me, turned on my light and searched for it for 10 minutes.  So then I realized I was hallucinating.  So then I was wide awake and all sweaty from fear.  Fuck.  Took me another half hour to get to sleep.

Then the rest of the night was insane crazy dreams.
-

Jamaha

Quote from: Petpetfood on July 31, 2009, 07:07:06 AMDang, I've had this computer for about 9 years now, and I don't have any virus protection or anything, and I still haven't got a virus thats affected me. Wtf?

That's what you think..

Harvest

Holy fuck, my dad is the biggest moron asshole on the planet.

Me:  There isn't any soap in the downstairs washroom in the kitchen

Him: Oh are they gone?

Me: Yes?

Him:  So they're filled ok?  (not sarcastic or anything, actually being seriously)

Me:  :O  No?  They're gone wtf?

Him: WELL BRING THEM UP DON'T JUST LEAVE THEM

Me:  *Gets soap and comes up to find hes shut and locked the bathroom door.

Me:  Uh, are you going to do the soap

Him: JUST WAIT I'M IN THE BATHROOM (in really angry voice)

Me: FUCK *throws soap at door and comes down to tell everyone on nsm to vent his anger even though no one cares.
-

Dalonzo

@Harvest:

Sense. It makes none O: O: O:.

I draw horribly...I can't draw anymore, stupid Artist's Block.

Davey

I thought you killed your parents Harvest.

iDennis

Quote from: Dalonzo on July 31, 2009, 11:07:41 AM...stupid Artist's Block...

Oh, I know that problem... For quite a time I've creating Super Mario World levels with a nice editing program. But I've got some serious trouble finding motivation and ideas for that hobby...  :-\

Dude