The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

Today was the best day I've had in a very long time.
-

Davey

Quote from: mantis985 on July 28, 2009, 07:32:06 PMToday. right before I got home.
Dude. Any chance you're going to find out who did it/get it back?

Petpetfood

I'm very bored right now. Who goes to the xyterian notepad thing?

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Petpetfood

I know, but I was wondering if anyone else goes besides those people on the list.

ALPRAS

A friend of mine made sex with 3 guys at the same time.....OMG

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Harvest

Gonna install Windows 7 build 7600 right about now.

Probably just gonna try an upgrade first, I really don't want to have to back up all this shit.
-

ALPRAS

Jamaha

Harvest

-

mantis985

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on July 28, 2009, 10:36:34 PM
Quote from: mantis985 on July 28, 2009, 07:32:06 PMToday. right before I got home.
Dude. Any chance you're going to find out who did it/get it back?

He did it at 3:50 in the afternoon, 5 people saw him, he rang the doorbell, left a handprint on the window, and fingerprints evrywhere.  My neighbors saw the whole thing.  They're gonna find him.
Oh, and it was a traceable "City of Buffalo" laptop.

Luckily, I found out that I had a copy of the Notepad 2009 installer on my flash drive and I got my serial number from finale's website.  I was using printmusic 2009 before, so I uninstalled Notepad. 

ALPRAS

Davey

Quote from: mantis985 on July 29, 2009, 09:50:34 AMHe did it at 3:50 in the afternoon, 5 people saw him, he rang the doorbell, left a handprint on the window, and fingerprints evrywhere.  My neighbors saw the whole thing.  They're gonna find him.

Hahaha! How did he manage that? Gun?

Guess you can't please everyone

KefkaticFanatic

You know you can edit the quoted text to only include the text you're referencing and not include the annoying as hell pyramids, right?

Oh wait, you do, but you just refuse to do so.  Don't make me smack you.

me irl
[close]