News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirIngusBingus

Nana1Popo2

woo, reached the 9 days of time online mark :P
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Harvest

-

Mike

Quote from: Harvest on July 23, 2009, 08:28:25 PMThe iPod touch is probably one of the best pieces of technology I've ever owned.  Well worth the money.

Oh definitely. I hope you jailbroke it, makes it way better. I can now stream movies that were encoded in flash, I got my calendar events showing on the lock screen, a few games and an amazing NES Mega Man theme for it.

Dude

ZeldaFan

I've been gone for at least 5 or 6 months..... holy crap.

I got a new car! It's a 95 Toyota Celica...

^not my actual car obviously, but mine looks just like it!

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Petpetfood

Quote from: ALPRAS on July 25, 2009, 07:01:05 AM:-\ :-\ I lost the contest because the program Ive played have taken 12 mins, instead of the minimum required 15.... Damn. I always lost contest because of stupid picky rules... and then juri said that I definitely deserve to pass to the final, but  because of that, i was dis-classified...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J2Y9UNHg_A - The video...
OMG WE HAS PICTURES OF ALPHRAS! That was a spectacular performance, you deserved to pass, stupid rules...

KefkaticFanatic

Zeldafan...posting?  WHAT IS THIS MADNESS

me irl
[close]

ALPRAS

Quote from: Petpetfood on July 25, 2009, 03:40:56 PM
Quote from: ALPRAS on July 25, 2009, 07:01:05 AM:-\ :-\ I lost the contest because the program Ive played have taken 12 mins, instead of the minimum required 15.... Damn. I always lost contest because of stupid picky rules... and then juri said that I definitely deserve to pass to the final, but  because of that, i was dis-classified...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J2Y9UNHg_A - The video...
OMG WE HAS PICTURES OF ALPHRAS! That was a spectacular performance, you deserved to pass, stupid rules...

LOL, yes, now Ive revealed my face :P
Yap, the Judge's member said that the performance was great (We've only prepared that stuff in 1,5 months xD), but you know...rules are rules.... i didnt said saw the 15 mins. minimum part --'

Mike

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on July 25, 2009, 12:05:56 PMI'm going to see Green Day!!!

Ewww. Probably one of the worst bands to sellout in the history of music.

Palagerini

Quote from: Mike on July 25, 2009, 05:00:14 PM
Quote from: SirIngusBingus on July 25, 2009, 12:05:56 PMI'm not going to see The Jonas Brothers!!!

Good. Probably one of the worst bands to sellout in the history of music.

That's better...
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

ALPRAS

Lol, I basically just hear classic music, but I also like almost every type of music, except reggae, rap and emo...

Harvest

Quote from: Mike on July 25, 2009, 01:29:41 PM
Quote from: Harvest on July 23, 2009, 08:28:25 PMThe iPod touch is probably one of the best pieces of technology I've ever owned.  Well worth the money.

Oh definitely. I hope you jailbroke it, makes it way better. I can now stream movies that were encoded in flash, I got my calendar events showing on the lock screen, a few games and an amazing NES Mega Man theme for it.

I haven't yet, but I probably am going to soon.  Do these programs slow down the ipod though?
-

KefkaticFanatic

You can get an application that closes all background processes from other applications.  It's ridiculous that you would need such a thing in the first place though.

Upgraded to a Geforce 9500 GT.  Woo.

me irl
[close]

Davey