News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Petpetfood

GreekGeek

No, you aren't, I think Gamer meant that you're being a fool if you disappear after having posted one request. Or at least, that is what I meant

ALPRAS

Im having a chamber music (my group is Piano [me] and a friend of mine who plays clarinet) contest tomorrow morning.... Im really nervous  :-X

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: ALPRAS on July 24, 2009, 08:26:16 AMIm having a chamber music (my group is Piano [me] and a friend of mine who plays clarinet) contest tomorrow morning.... Im really nervous  :-X

good lukc  :P
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

GreekGeek

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on July 24, 2009, 09:13:20 AM
Quote from: ALPRAS on July 24, 2009, 08:26:16 AMIm having a chamber music (my group is Piano [me] and a friend of mine who plays clarinet) contest tomorrow morning.... Im really nervous  :-X

good lukc  :P

KefkaticFanatic

No.  Petpet is being a fool by whining.  It's ok if somebody leaves like that.

me irl
[close]

iDennis

Hmmm, I am out of money... and my parents ignore me when I indirectly beg for it. Does that mean they know I am begging for money...? What should I do (except of working of course, my holiday just started!) ?  ???

Dalonzo

Quote from: iDennis on July 24, 2009, 01:29:47 PMHmmm, I am out of money... and my parents ignore me when I indirectly beg for it. Does that mean they know I am begging for money...? What should I do (except of working of course, my holiday just started!) ?  ???

Beg directly, they'll know you're begging when they actually see you begging. JK. IDK. Ummm, do you have stuff that you don't need anymore and sell (games you don't play, bike you never ride...etc.)?

KefkaticFanatic

You know what feels weird?  Having water go into one nostril and out the other.

me irl
[close]

HugoMeister

Better out than in I guess.

In other news, my skin is all cracked and peeling. Turns extremely red at the slightest scratch.

This is so cool.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

KefkaticFanatic

It can also go in one nostril and out of the opening in the back of your mouth.  Fun stuff.

me irl
[close]

WiiMan96

Unlocked FTW! :D

Thought of the moment: I finally tried Lemon Meringue pie. It's freaking awesome.

Brassman388

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 24, 2009, 09:51:22 PMIt can also go in one nostril and out of the opening in the back of your mouth.  Fun stuff.

That acually pretty painful.

ALPRAS

:-\ :-\ I lost the contest because the program Ive played have taken 12 mins, instead of the minimum required 15.... Damn. I always lost contest because of stupid picky rules... and then juri said that I definitely deserve to pass to the final, but  because of that, i was dis-classified...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J2Y9UNHg_A - The video...