News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

@msf your personal text reminds me of something... some song or other that goes... ahhhhh I can't remember exactly...? Beep beep boop boop beep bop, I think.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

Dudeman

Your personal text should be "*intense piano solo*"
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

Yug_Guy

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on October 30, 2017, 08:31:29 PM@msf your personal text reminds me of something... some song or other that goes... ahhhhh I can't remember exactly...? Beep beep boop boop beep bop, I think.
No man, you're thinking of beep boop boop bop boop boop bop

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Yug_Guy on October 30, 2017, 08:34:25 PMNo man, you're thinking of beep boop boop bop boop boop bop
Beep boop boop beep?
-The Sign Painter

[close]

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Trainer Ave

So uhhh I forgot to mention this came out.
Whoops.
This is the poll I had you guys vote on
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

[close]

BrainyLucario

Dang, I always miss all the good conversations
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

ZeldaFan

I have so much to do, yet I'm here
It's just one of those days
Spoiler
[close]

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Maelstrom

braix

Speaking of avatars, I wonder if my new one is too colorful/distracting
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Latios212

Quote from: Maelstrom on November 04, 2017, 11:12:04 AMMy last avatar was too happy
exactly why I liked it

Quote from: braixen1264 on November 04, 2017, 03:16:09 PMSpeaking of avatars, I wonder if my new one is too colorful/distracting
I like it

I also changed mine a few days ago. Needed a change after like a year of actually having a Latios picture
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

InsigTurtle

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.