News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamaha

Right, so I travel halfway across the country to go sign the agreement for my apartment. Find the office and go to fill in the forms.

The woman behind the counter asks for some papers, I give them. Sign the contract and POW, she hands me this piece of paper which states that I'VE BEEN EVICTED.

That's right, "due to the tenant's inability to provide proof of his studies, his rental agreement is considered over."

IT DIDN'T EVEN BEGIN

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on July 16, 2009, 09:34:57 AM...Because the other way's faster and easier?  :-\

ya................. ::)

Quote from: JaMaHa on July 16, 2009, 10:41:00 AMRight, so I travel halfway across the country to go sign the agreement for my apartment. Find the office and go to fill in the forms.

The woman behind the counter asks for some papers, I give them. Sign the contract and POW, she hands me this piece of paper which states that I'VE BEEN EVICTED.

That's right, "due to the tenant's inability to provide proof of his studies, his rental agreement is considered over."

IT DIDN'T EVEN BEGIN

wow....
i hate it when official stuff like messes up.....
(hmm, i wasnt sure how to word that...)
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

KefkaticFanatic

JaMaHa:  Well, did you give them that proof? 

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jamaha

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 16, 2009, 10:49:02 AMJaMaHa:  Well, did you give them that proof? 

I didn't have it, that's the problem. The one I gave her wasn't sufficient.

KefkaticFanatic

So rather than saying "okay, you have 5 days to give us this or we evict you" they're all "GTFO NOOB".

EDIT:  Huzzah, I have discovered that I can hook up my electric piano via USB to my computer to transmit MIDI data!

me irl
[close]

Jamaha

Yup.

Just mailed them the said document. Now we'll wait.

GreekGeek

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 16, 2009, 11:44:14 AMSo rather than saying "okay, you have 5 days to give us this or we evict you" they're all "GTFO NOOB".

EDIT:  Huzzah, I have discovered that I can hook up my electric piano via USB to my computer to transmit MIDI data!
FUCK FUCK FUCK MIDI
MIDI DIE

KefkaticFanatic

Stop being a moron.  Midi data does not mean crappy midi quality audio, it means I can easily input notes into Finale.

me irl
[close]

GreekGeek

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 16, 2009, 12:55:51 PMStop being a moron.  Midi data does not mean crappy midi quality audio, it means I can easily input notes into Finale.
No MIDI means 13 months of trying to get it working without ANY success at all. And it isn't because of me, so they told me at the store.

KefkaticFanatic

You don't just get midi working, you need a device that can transmit midi to your PC and you need to have drivers installed.  Which PCs come with default.

me irl
[close]

GreekGeek

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 16, 2009, 01:43:12 PMYou don't just get midi working, you need a device that can transmit midi to your PC and you need to have drivers installed.  Which PCs come with default.
I've bought two kinds of USB-MIDI hubs and both work fine, but not at my PC. It's because of my PC. Then I bought a new one, and it doesn't work on this one either! So you can imagine I'm fed up with that shit.

And it sounds like hell.

KefkaticFanatic

And what operating system are you using?  I'd say that whatever hub you have doesn't work with a PC.

me irl
[close]

ALPRAS

I hate using my electric piano to write on midi... I dont have patient to do it..

I just saw Bruno......4 words: Worst Fucking movie ever. My stomach hurts....and that part with the dancing penis just shocked me. :P :P

Harvest

Quote from: ALPRAS on July 16, 2009, 03:54:06 PMI hate using my electric piano to write on midi... I dont have patient to do it..

I just saw Bruno......4 words: Worst Fucking movie ever. My stomach hurts....and that part with the dancing penis just shocked me. :P :P

um..I haven't seen it but I really want to because I've laughed really hard at clips on youtube..you must be one of those people who didn't like it because you were offended.  Unless you're joking and by saying your stomach hurts because you were laughing too hard..
-