News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

Purgatory, I believe.
Or THC's incinerator
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Maelstrom

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

mikey

unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

SlowPokemon

Whenever my friend and I are talking about a game with a nonsensical or laughably lame plot we just say Zero Time Dilemma

Don't worry it's fond hatred, it was fun, but the plot was disappointing as a follow up to VLR and this meme ruined any chance of us taking it seriously:

Spoiler
[close]

I don't usually care about meme videos but please watch this one

swimswamit

I wish I knew italian just cause it cracks me up

braix

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon still needs to have its own anime series.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

Last night I started writing a little essay/timeline thing about one of my favorite orchestral works, Danny Elfman's ballet score "Rabbit & Rogue." It came about because my friend wanted to check out the work and asked me for something to guide her through it. I ended up finishing with nine pages five hours later and idk where the time went. That always happens to me when I get into something.

cashwarrior1

I don't know if a conversation is going on right now, so sorry for interrupting.

So, my marching band season has started and we're doing "Carmen" as our show theme. I think the show is going to be really cool, we have a great freshmen class, and probably the hardest show yet. Sara is conducting the band, which is pretty cool, though she's very nervous/stressed about it. I play snare drum (and suck at it), and I'm honestly stressed out because we have lots of paradiddles in the show, and I can't play those at 150+

There was no point of this, I just wanted to talk about something :P

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Double post: I'm conflicted...
The Nintendo World Championships are happening again this year, and I reaaaaally want to participate!! But I know I don't spend a lot of time gaming, so I don't expect to win at the qualifier (or get anywhere near winning, at that). And plus, the closest qualifier is Chicago; if I do lose (badly), I'll have wasted a huge trip that I'll probably be having to do homework during anyways.
But I've been wanting to participate to say that I have!!
So what do I do?????
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

cashwarrior1

You could probably even things out and do both. Like, you could go to the championships and try to have fun, even if you don't win, and you could probably find some time to do some homework during it. Though, let's be honest, you don't want to do homework.