News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALPRAS

fuck the new rank system....I dont like it  >:(

Petpetfood

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Petpetfood on July 14, 2009, 05:18:15 AM
Quote from: ALPRAS on July 14, 2009, 04:17:13 AMfuck the new rank system....I dont like it  >:(
I dont either.
How can you not like...who am I kidding, I hate it too. Seriously, why ins't the Symphony the final rank? Or the Requiem? That's a much more fitting way to say "this is the end of the line."

All of those stars are very messy and just seem to clutter everything up.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SuperFireKirby

I am now Sonic Ska? That actually has a nice ring to it. And I love ska. I am content.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ALPRAS

I dont like march and metroid! Why Do I have this claissification? xD

Harvest

Everyone has massive amounts of annoying stars.
-

SuperFireKirby

I like my new rank but I could do without 25 stars.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

jake3343

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: ALPRAS on July 14, 2009, 07:27:29 AMI dont like march and metroid! Why Do I have this claissification? xD

5 more posts and you get a new one, so don't worry.

Quote from: Harvest on July 14, 2009, 07:34:29 AMEveryone has massive amounts of annoying stars.

That, on the other hand, is a problem.

Jamaha

Wrong topic people.

Feedback noted anyway.

SuperFireKirby

With this post, I shall obtain a new, less cool rank name.

Edit: Or maybe not.

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 14, 2009, 09:56:32 AMWith this post, I shall obtain a new, less cool rank name.

Edit: Or maybe not.

lol, :P
i registered on this site a month before you did yet u have a thousand more than me xD nice  :P
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

SirIngusBingus

I registered many months after you and I have 500 more than you.

GreekGeek

mantis985