News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALPRAS

Yey, Finally my Rachmaninov's Complete works box with 32 CDs have arrived :D Including historical recordings, with Vladimir Horowitz, Richter and also Rachmaninov himself (Listening his Concerto Nº2 with his own intrepertation. Not bad, but could be better :P)

PS: Thanks Dahans ;)

Harvest

ha, I've been called in early to work again.  I feel like I'm the only one they call, but w/e, I want more hours anyway...more money for me.
-

Shadoninja

my mom has a program called fapturbo -_-

the company or whatever is having a contest called fapwinner lmao.

Warning: mature language.
                V

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fap
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Jamaha

So, ex and 1 are walking on the street. Suddenly they see a derivative coming towards them. "Oh no, that derivative is gonna eat me!" 1 screamed. "Worry not" said ex. "I'm ex and the derivative can do nothing to me!"

ex walks up to the derivative and says "Good afternoon, I'm ex". The derivative replies: "Well hello there. I'm derivative....with respect to y!"

Best joke ever, amirite?

Brassman388

KefkaticFanatic

JaMaHa: I think it's about time for some face to desk therapy.

EDIT:
DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNNNNN

me irl
[close]

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: JaMaHa on July 13, 2009, 12:34:33 PMSo, ex and 1 are walking on the street. Suddenly they see a derivative coming towards them. "Oh no, that derivative is gonna eat me!" 1 screamed. "Worry not" said ex. "I'm ex and the derivative can do nothing to me!"

ex walks up to the derivative and says "Good afternoon, I'm ex". The derivative replies: "Well hello there. I'm derivative....with respect to y!"

Best joke ever, amirite?

I thought it was funny! I don't know what's wrong with Kefka and Brassman, but it was pretty good!
 :D :D :D

KefkaticFanatic

All your rank are belong to me.

me irl
[close]

kotorfanboy

Brassman388

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on July 13, 2009, 02:47:44 PMI thought it was funny! I don't know what's wrong with Kefka and Brassman, but it was pretty good!

Haha, sorry, not a bit advocate for math. I'll deal with it, but whenever I can get away from it, I will.

And Interesting Rankings. RUPEE MADNESS TIME!!!!

SirIngusBingus

Petpetfood

GreekGeek

Quote from: JaMaHa on July 13, 2009, 12:34:33 PMSo, ex and 1 are walking on the street. Suddenly they see a derivative coming towards them. "Oh no, that derivative is gonna eat me!" 1 screamed. "Worry not" said ex. "I'm ex and the derivative can do nothing to me!"

That one was great, seriously. And I understood it, wow!

Brassman388

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on July 13, 2009, 09:46:34 PMI kinda like my mushroom minuet.

I feel as if I should start over, with 0 posts, just to see what i could of had.