News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

Quote from: mastersuperfan on July 04, 2017, 01:24:48 PMbut 64 was even easier

You're joking, right? I beat KDL within an hour and fifteen minutes on my first run.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

mastersuperfan

Quote from: LeviR.star on July 04, 2017, 01:30:23 PMYou're joking, right? I beat KDL within an hour and fifteen minutes on my first run.

Uh yeah because it's a GameBoy game with only five levels? Length =/= difficulty
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

LeviR.star

Quote from: mastersuperfan on July 04, 2017, 01:40:53 PMUh yeah because it's a GameBoy game with only five levels? Length =/= difficulty

There were no necessary collectibles, there were no puzzles, and the bosses were easy.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Olimar12345

Kirby's dream land? The first one? That one is super easy. You can beat it in like a half hour without trying too hard at all. It's short and easy af.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

LeviR.star

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 04, 2017, 01:51:13 PMKirby's dream land? The first one? That one is super easy. You can beat it in like a half hour without trying too hard at all. It's short and easy af.

THANK, you, Olimar!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 04, 2017, 01:51:13 PMKirby's dream land? The first one? That one is super easy. You can beat it in like a half hour without trying too hard at all. It's short and easy af.

Exactly how I feel
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

I mean don't get me wrong, I love the game but it's not a challenge. In fact, that's what I like about it lol.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

LeviR.star

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 04, 2017, 02:19:42 PMI mean don't get me wrong, I love the game but it's not a challenge. In fact, that's what I like about it lol.

Same here.

SlowPokemon

I love the game but anyone who says it's hard is uh not very well versed in hard games
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mastersuperfan

I'm not saying Dream Land is hard

I'm saying 64 is just that easy

After all it's the game with the ability that gives you free food at the push of a button
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

BlackDragonSlayer

other people with glasses pls help me

So, my right ear is slightly larger than my left, and that makes my glasses tilt to a significant enough degree to bother me. What's the best way to resolve this (I'm thinking in terms of DIY home remedies)? I'm thinking of just putting strips of electrical tape on one of the arms to compensate for the difference since it would blend in with the frames, but if there's some sort of padding or similar adhesive object that works better from your personal experience, please let me know!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

AmpharosAndy

Post the 2 Moment Thread of The Your Thoughts
innit

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

I think you can heat up the plastic and bend it. Of course, you'd have to be super careful and that electrical tape idea would look much easier at that point lol.

But man I'd hate to get that tape stuck to my hair when I'd take my glasses off.