The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mantis985

Quote from: Petpetfood on July 11, 2009, 07:59:54 PMWho here has seen 300?

I have, and probably almost everyone else.  THIS IS SPARTA!!!!

Brassman388

Petpetfood

Quote from: Brassman388 on July 11, 2009, 09:52:35 PM
Quote from: mantis985 on July 11, 2009, 09:12:13 PMTHIS IS SPARTA!!!!

THIS. IS. N.S.M.!!!!
THIS IS MADNESS! MADNESS? THIS IS SPARTA!

Brassman388

Petpetfood

Petpetfood

ALPRAS

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 11, 2009, 04:15:34 PMCarbonara doesn't neccessarily have to have those ingredients.

yeah, but a good carbonara hae those ingredients :P of course you can add more things to it, like mushrooms

Harvest

I should buy 300..

There was this massive looking collectors edition at the video store for like a shitload of money, I might ask for it for Christmas.  Well it wasn't that expensive, but it was much more than a regular movie and I'm not really a fan of "The Making of" Documentaries.
-

SuperFireKirby

Instead of watching the actual movie, let's watch an hour long documentary about how they made the movie we could be watching!!!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

mantis985

Anyone read the "Gates of Fire?".  Its a more historicaly accurate account of the Battle of Thermopylae.

GreekGeek

Quote from: mantis985 on July 12, 2009, 08:05:03 AMAnyone read the "Gates of Fire?".  Its a more historicaly accurate account of the Battle of Thermopylae.
I've read Herod, but forgot if there was any piece about Thermopylae in it.

WiiMan96

Thought of the moment:

If the blurb of a historical movie starts with 'Historians agree...' then you know the entire film is utter rubbish. Historians never agree. :P

KefkaticFanatic

Gah fuck, it seems that my graphics card is failing.  Or one of the slots on my motherboard.

me irl
[close]

Shadoninja

Quote from: WiiMan96 on July 12, 2009, 02:43:28 PMThought of the moment:

If the blurb of a historical movie starts with 'Historians agree...' then you know the entire film is utter rubbish. Historians never agree. :P
Historian 1: 15th century!

Historian 2:16th century!

Historian 1: 15th century!!!

Historian 2:16th century!!!

Historian 1: 15th century!!!!!

Historian 2: 16th century!!!!!

Historian 1: 15th century!!!!!!!

Historian 2: 16th century!!!!!!!

Historian 1: 15th century!!!!!!!!!!

Historian 2: 16th century!!!!!!!!!!

historian 1: 15th century!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Historian 2: 16th century!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman