News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Petpetfood

I've never had bracer's or a retainer.

I feel alone and left out. :'(

Harvest

Just had the best pizza I've had in a while.  Despite its high quality, my sister still scraped all the toppings off and ate only the damn bread. Its pisses me off so much.  She only likes cheese pizza and chicken pizza.  She doesn't even like pepperoni.  Waste of food!!
-

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: Petpetfood on July 10, 2009, 03:34:36 PMI've never had bracer's or a retainer.

I feel alone and left out. :'(

Consider yourself blessed.

ALPRAS

Quote from: Harvest on July 10, 2009, 04:08:40 PMJust had the best pizza I've had in a while.  Despite its high quality, my sister still scraped all the toppings off and ate only the damn bread. Its pisses me off so much.  She only likes cheese pizza and chicken pizza.  She doesn't even like pepperoni.  Waste of food!!

She could gave me the pepperoni... damn your sister!

Brassman388

My favorite kind of pizza is a Olive and Mushroom pizza. Yum.

SuperFireKirby

Me and my cousin went to a small pizzeria on a small island in pugeot sound, washington. We had and large pizza with different tooping on each half. The first have was a four cheese chicken and bacon pizza. The second half was a four cheese sausage and black olive pizza. Best pizza I've had in years.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ALPRAS

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 10, 2009, 05:47:04 PMMe and my cousin went to a small pizzeria on a small island in pugeot sound, washington. We had and large pizza with different tooping on each half. The first have was a four cheese chicken and bacon pizza. The second half was a four cheese sausage and black olive pizza. Best pizza I've had in years.

ohhh maan.... DO you know when Homer (from the simpsons of course) says "hhmmmm...*something*"... Im just like that now....
But the best pizas are from Italy. I went there last here, and....fuck, omg, only eating you will understand... I ate 6 pizas...6.... and they were big. And Im very slim and short! (54 Kg and 1,70m)

HugoMeister

Got to Florida yesterday. About an hour from Orlando, idk where I am now, should probably find that out. Flying is amazing, can't wait to do it again.

My grandpa has a freaking mansion. 3 to be exact.

Man, im just blown away.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Petpetfood

Quote from: HugoMeister on July 10, 2009, 06:11:07 PMGot to Florida yesterday. About an hour from Orlando, idk where I am now, should probably find that out. Flying is amazing, can't wait to do it again.

My grandpa has a freaking mansion. 3 to be exact.

Man, im just blown away.
Welcome to Florida, home to 2-? NSM users.(Including me)

Harvest

I wish I could go to Florida again..

shit..I wish I could just have some time where I don't have to worry about anything.  Just be able to sit around and do nothing, essentially what I'm doing now, but I'm constantly worrying about stuff and just can't relax.  I'd like to go to a big city and just take in the sites at night and not have to worry about coming back home after..

-

Brassman388

How many people are from Arizona? I'm just a bit curious now, I lost count around 4-5.

KefkaticFanatic

Pizza I <3:

Alfredo sauce base, mozzarella, ricotta, and cheddar cheese, kalamata olives, and sometimes chicken.

Oh yes.  So delicious.

me irl
[close]

Petpetfood

Brassman388

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 10, 2009, 09:04:32 PMAlfredo sauce base, mozzarella, ricotta, and cheddar cheese, kalamata olives, and sometimes chicken.

That's an interesting combo.

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: Brassman388 on July 10, 2009, 07:13:27 PMHow many people are from Arizona? I'm just a bit curious now, I lost count around 4-5.

present... :P
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16