News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Harvest

I work at 6am tomorrow.  That means I have to get up at 4:45.

oh well....
-

ALPRAS

Lucky that my work starts when I want and finishs when I want xD

Lol, have you seen that fake trailer of the L.o.Zelda movie? Lol, that Link actor is really bad xD

Dude

Is the iPod Touch worth buying?

I really want to get it.

GreekGeek

Buy a Sansa, 100 euros less and still good. All the boosters in our class got a iPOd Touch to boost with it. Losers!

Jamaha

I bought a Mac and got one for 40 euros.

Handy little thing. Don't know if I would pay the full price for it.

PseudoMario16

Quote from: JaMaHa on July 10, 2009, 01:33:50 AMI bought a Mac and got one for 40 euros.

Handy little thing. Don't know if I would pay the full price for it.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=macs_cant
for all you bastards who prefer macs over PCs...

(no offense to you JaMaHa. If i could get a computer of any kind for 40 euros, or, i guess about 80 dollars here, i'd take it too.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Jamaha

I meant the iPod. The laptop still costed the full thing.

SirIngusBingus

NO MORE BRACES FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on July 10, 2009, 06:42:13 AMNO MORE BRACES FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice! :D
i finally get mine off at the end of the month!
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

SirIngusBingus

^Just a warning, wearing the retainer is worse than the braces. But you can take it out  ;D

KefkaticFanatic

Pseudo:  I love that guys blog.  He's so great.

me irl
[close]

GreekGeek

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on July 10, 2009, 12:58:06 PM^Just a warning, wearing the retainer is worse than the braces. But you can take it out  ;D
I had both. Which wasn't cool.

SuperFireKirby

I had braces, then retainers for both my top and bottom teeth. Retainers are fine if you only have to wear them at night.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!