News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

I finally got a new printer!!!! F -Yeah!!!!

Harvest

-

Brassman388

Petpetfood

I got a new piano, here's a picture. Has that old retro wood smell.

SirIngusBingus

Looks great, smells great...but how's it sound?

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

HugoMeister

Leaving for Florida vacation tomorrow.

A whole week of beach, pool, and hot tub. :)

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

SuperFireKirby

Try living here for 13 years. I would sacrafice the beach to get rid of this damn humidity any day.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

HugoMeister

Haha its a nice change from northern climate in my opinion.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

SirIngusBingus

I went to Vegas a few years ago and LOVED the climate. Hot. AND dry. AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!!!

Petpetfood

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on July 08, 2009, 07:09:37 AMLooks great, smells great...but how's it sound?
It's slightly out of tune, but only on the last 3 notes on the left of the piano. Other than that it sounds good. It's a Baldwin also.

GreekGeek

I'll be lookin' for a new keyboard tomorrow, very excited :D

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: Petpetfood on July 08, 2009, 09:23:31 AM
Quote from: SirIngusBingus on July 08, 2009, 07:09:37 AMLooks great, smells great...but how's it sound?
It's slightly out of tune, but only on the last 3 notes on the left of the piano. Other than that it sounds good. It's a Baldwin also.

OH MY GOSHED A PIANO THAT ONLY HAS 3 KEYS OUT OF TUNE

Quote from: GreekGeek on July 08, 2009, 09:31:56 AMI'll be lookin' for a new keyboard tomorrow, very excited :D

We will assume you mean a musical keyboard and not a computer keyboard. Right?

ALPRAS

After 4 months, Ive made a new arrangement :)

Its the "Showdown town" arrangement from Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts. I hope you like it :)

Brassman388

DAMMIT!!! CAN'T SEEM TO FIND A WAY TO SUBMIT SHEETS!!! STUPID F-@$*@!!! INTERNET DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!