The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamaha

I come online after a night and there were no new posts in Off-Topic?

What?

Petpetfood

Quote from: JaMaHa on July 07, 2009, 01:17:33 AMI come online after a night and there were no new posts in Off-Topic?

What?
*Beyond shocked*

ALPRAS

Quote from: JaMaHa on July 07, 2009, 01:17:33 AMI come online after a night and there were no new posts in Off-Topic?

What?

It happens a lot of time :P well, at least to me xD

Brassman388

2 more weeks until I'll be able to do anything whatsoever. Freedom is just around the corner.

SuperFireKirby

Going to New Mexico in 2 weeks to go on a ten day hike in the wilderness. This should be fun. :'(

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brassman388

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 07, 2009, 01:51:01 PMGoing to New Mexico in 2 weeks to go on a ten day hike in the wilderness. This should be fun. :'(

What part of New Mexico?

SuperFireKirby

We fly in to Albequerque, stay their for 2 days then head out to the base camp of a giant wilderness reserve stay there a day then head into the mountains for ten days on a 60 mile trek.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brassman388

Carefull of skinwalkers man, those guys are dangerous.

Harvest

This page of this thread is taking too long and its annoying, lets get to 295 please.
-

Magus Darkwind

Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die

Sir Awesomesauce

You should read my post, it's probably above this.

ALPRAS

Im sad... My girlfriend dump me dont know why :( and I had a big fight with my parents....Definately, the worst week ever...

SirIngusBingus

Petpetfood

Quote from: ALPRAS on July 07, 2009, 04:46:43 PMIm sad... My girlfriend dump me dont know why :( and I had a big fight with my parents....Definately, the worst week ever...
Problem thread?

SuperFireKirby

When in that situation, do as I would do. Push it off, don't think about it and just look ahead. Its worked out pretty well for me so far.