News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quote from: Zunawe on April 04, 2017, 05:01:48 PM"As thou hast lacked nothing of him that sent him; but they satisfy dθ = dφ − ! dt = 0"
"For example, no annihilation is the determined to destroy them; But when Jesus therefore?"
"The monopole Θ0, equation (32.54), is independent of the town; and when the Jews;"
"The 4-component equals the anticommutativity of Judah"
"The collision integral Ci[fe] corresponds to the situation wherewith she hath glorified God"
"What shall he corrupt in her inordinate love that God gave them the third time, the product of vectors Sκλ is, from equations of Aaron, that they may become guilty before his present. The electromagnetism."
I did not see true religion until this day.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Latios212

I'm having problems - either it's giving me a long string of "undefined"s or just a substring of what I pasted in.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zunawe

Moar words. 500+ or it's not gonna work well.

There's a chance it'll hang your browser. If you're using Chrome and it starts showing a black tab, restart Chrome. I don't know what it'll do to other browsers. It might freeze them. Just refresh the page every once in a while and you're fine.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Maelstrom

I stuck various HP lovecraft works and got this out:
QuoteThus I was driven considerable talk was a very aged but normal-looking fellows in fabled depths of hallucinations around him he must inevitably being slopes and riddles left by this harrowing screams, soul-chilling chants and dancing devil-flames; and, the frightfully suggestive skyward cave-mouths where horrors upon certain subsequently seen alive and blinding green cloud, and the roses and zinneas and hollyhocks in the Saouth Sea islands.
QuoteThe stars were right. These uncanny knack at prediction. All animals markedly disliked the change.

I think I broke it.

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Latios212

"The developments in the literature one sees the denominator replaced with any finite regular cell complex. Suppose that then (r, r) ∈ Dw. Consider equations in S2n, and where E(x) ranges over all (finite) multiset of all ordered by inclusion of honey in bogus health products and a part of the Hexagon Group. This is worse than anything more than a filthy, smelly, bad-breath stink machine. We're hitting a sunflower patch in quadrant nine... What's going on? Where is everybody "dawg"! I'm sorry. Have you got a moment? First, we'll demand a complete min-max subtree with n + 1 vertices v1, v2, . . . is an infinite posets be classified? 171. (a) Follows from equation (4.10) modulo n. For example, n = 5, the fourth proof of Lemma 1.4.11 then says that there can be no more than a prance-about stage name."

~ "Enumerative Combinatorics" and several dozen copies of the Bee Movie script
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zunawe

Yeah, I should mention that the frequency a style/subject will show itself more often the more often it's mentioned in the input. So if you want equal amounts of piece A (1000 words) and piece B (500 words), put piece B in twice.

I program things

Maelstrom

Quote from: Zunawe on April 04, 2017, 05:28:59 PMThat's quite the sentence.
H. P. Lovecraft was quite the author.
In all honestly, although his sentences were a bit more sensical, they could be even longer and more convoluted.

Hero of Trains

" "I'll give him something,' yawned Miss Baker said 'Absolutely!' with such suddenness that my father, and a little sinister contrast between two huge places that rented for twelve or fifteen thousand a season. The one on my right was a colossal affair by any standard—it was a factual imitation of some Hôtel de Ville in Normandy, with a tower on one side, spanking new under a thin beard of raw ivy, and a marble swimming pool and more vulnerable years my father gave me some advice that I've been turning over in my mind ever since. 'Whenever you feel like criticizing any one,' he told me, 'just remember you throwing me into the north and then dropped off in Chicago. Her husband, among various physical resemblance must be a source of perpetual confusion to the gulls that fly overhead. To the wingless a more arresting phenomenon is their dissimilarity in every particular reason, and then drifted here and there unrestfully wherever people played polo and were cheerful and undefeated I bought a dozen volumes on banking and credit and investment securities and they were hoisted on a block and tackle, their livers removed, their fins cut off and the heavy lines home as the dew was bad for them and, though he was quite likely to fall."

This can be my essay comparing Hemingway and Fitzgerald, right? I'll give credits in the bibliography for my A+ grade
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Zunawe on April 04, 2017, 05:01:48 PMMy physics textbook and the Bible:
"As thou hast lacked nothing of him that sent him; but they satisfy dθ = dφ − ! dt = 0"
"For example, no annihilation is the determined to destroy them; But when Jesus therefore?"
"The monopole Θ0, equation (32.54), is independent of the town; and when the Jews;"
"The 4-component equals the anticommutativity of Judah"
"The collision integral Ci[fe] corresponds to the situation wherewith she hath glorified God"
"What shall he corrupt in her inordinate love that God gave them the third time, the product of vectors Sκλ is, from equations of Aaron, that they may become guilty before his present. The electromagnetism."
Can this be done for the entire Bible and published, please?
It could be called: "Bible: High Quality Version"
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

InsigTurtle

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

InsigTurtle

I fed it the script of the Fifty Shades of Grey movie, a random Sonic fanfiction I found online, the full transcript of Trump's first solo press conference, and the entire King James Bible.

It did not like that.

So I got rid of the Sonic fanfiction and cut things down a bit.

QuoteI fuck... hard. And God saw that it was good.
Quote[...] to give light upon the earth in the open firmament of the heaven to divide the light from the Senate.
QuoteIts a nondisclosure agreement. It means you cannot discuss anything about it. It's all fake news.

It did take me quite a few tries to get something amusing, though. In the meantime, I need to repent.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

WaluigiTime64

I expected nothing less. It's beautiful.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.