News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Ah, okay. I thought it was a little more recent than that.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

No no it doesn't bother me because it's disrespectful, I don't care about that. It's just really annoying and childish

Mimicry is the lowest form of humor and it's usually at someone else's expense
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 04, 2017, 11:31:41 AMNo no it doesn't bother me because it's disrespectful, I don't care about that. It's just really annoying and childish

Read my post, I don't care if they're both in on it it's still obnoxious to look at
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

WaluigiTime64

Unless it genuinely hinders your ability to identify users, just let them have fun with their avatars lol.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

mikey

Quote from: Dudeman on April 04, 2017, 11:02:12 AMI was just thinking about this. Wasn't it last April Fools Day where a ton of people swapped avatars and sigs for a day?
that was a thing I started for Halloween where I dress up as someone
unmotivated

Dudeman

Ohhhhhh right it was Halloween. That makes sense.

I think we all just had to learn to read usernames instead of recognize avatars.

WaluigiTime64

I use the "View the most recent posts on the forum" thing, so it hardly did anything to me.
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

ThatHiddenCharacter

Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

Maelstrom

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on April 04, 2017, 12:15:34 PMI use the "View the most recent posts on the forum" thing, so it hardly did anything to me.
ew get it away from me

WaluigiTime64

mikey

But when you do that literally everything is out of context and meaningless
unmotivated

WaluigiTime64

It's not hard to follow every discussion, because there really aren't that many to begin with.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 04, 2017, 12:08:53 PMthat was a thing I started for Halloween where I dress up as someone
Oh hey, I remember that! I was cashwarrior
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Zunawe

I made this out of boredom. Put text in the box and press the feed button. The text will disappear when it's done. Then press the generate button and it'll spit out writing of a similar style. The more stuff you feed it, the more varied the sentences will be (an essay is enough for it to have a good bit of randomness, and more is better). If you put in multiple pieces of writing of different styles, it makes funny mash-ups. If you reload the page or press the reset button, it'll go back to a blank slate.

My physics textbook and the Bible:
"As thou hast lacked nothing of him that sent him; but they satisfy dθ = dφ − ! dt = 0"
"For example, no annihilation is the determined to destroy them; But when Jesus therefore?"
"The monopole Θ0, equation (32.54), is independent of the town; and when the Jews;"
"The 4-component equals the anticommutativity of Judah"
"The collision integral Ci[fe] corresponds to the situation wherewith she hath glorified God"
"What shall he corrupt in her inordinate love that God gave them the third time, the product of vectors Sκλ is, from equations of Aaron, that they may become guilty before his present. The electromagnetism."

The code is all in that file too (~120 lines of JavaScript) in case anybody wants to look at it. (It's a mess. Shush)

EDIT: I should mention that Dropbox will display the HTML but disable the JavaScript. You'll have to download the file and open it directly in your browser.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things