News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tranzlater

The past week it's been 32 degrees centigrade. I think that's 89 ish farenheit... I'm not so good with that.
That is bloody hot for us here in the land of rain and sleet.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SirIngusBingus

F= 9/5(C)+32
F= 9/5(32)+32
F= 57+32
F= 89

Yeah.

Jamaha

[°F] = [°C] × 9â,,5 + 32
[°C] = ([°F] âˆ' 32) × 5â,,9

Hooray for "simple" conversions!

Also, 32 x 9/5 + 32 = 89.6, you're correct.

EDIT: Cuuuurse you!

Brassman388

2 more weeks, then i'll be done. Almost there.

Petpetfood

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on July 04, 2009, 09:02:02 AMIT'S SUPPOSED TO RAIN HERE TONIGHT HOW THE HELL CAN I SEE FIREWORKS
Well that sucks.

Petpetfood

Oh....My.....God.....My mom just told me after a year of looking, we're getting me a piano for high school....YESH!

GreekGeek

It's that hot here as well. But I'm the only one here who likes it. That's because we had like 35-40 degrees with no airconditioning in the van in Greece.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Tranzlater on July 04, 2009, 11:19:35 AMThe past week it's been 32 degrees centigrade. I think that's 89 ish farenheit... I'm not so good with that.
That is bloody hot for us here in the land of rain and sleet.
Washington State?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

mantis985

ALPRAS

Petpetfood

Feel's like 110º F in Tampa, but it's like, 87 degrees or something.

Jamaha

A whopping 13°C (=55°F) over here.

Yay.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: ALPRAS on July 04, 2009, 10:01:47 AMJust get a pyrate copy... its cheaper xD Ive already finished the game. I didnt like very much. Well, not so much as Oblivion..

It's called supporting the developers because they deserve it, fool.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

We've had only a few days of heat here..

also, about pirating...I usually pirate things first, but if I like it enough, I'll buy it.  Fallout 3 deserves to be bought, however, DLC does not deserve to be bought, and I'm totally against DLC, so I pirate it all for PC and never buy it on 360...except for full expansions like Shivering Isles for Oblivion.
-

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]