News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

Are you sure that penguin family is good for the community? When penguins move in, it drives owls out. And when the owls move out, businesses suffer and perpetuate the problem. I hear penguins are good swimmers, but this community was founded for owls, and it's important to protect the nocturnal hunter way of life.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Bloop

blame Aria (the rainbow colored owl on the upper right), he decided to marry Olive (grey penguin next to him) and now the families got mixed

Onionleaf

*gasp* I think I fell in love with their big, sparkly eyes. How ever do you manage to not spoil them with luxurious gifts of gourmet fish snacks?

Maelstrom

Right now, Zelda BoTW has a higher metacritic score than The Last of Us.
Not that I'm counting or anything.

mikey

I'm waiting for it to suck terribly

(also why am I on nsm I need to focus)
unmotivated

Dudeman

The guy whose name is a song from a Zelda game is waiting for the most ambitious Zelda game of all time to suck terribly? Are you a hipster or something?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

the Switch presentation video rubbed me the wrong way.  I'm sure I'll love parts of it but I think it will be overall underwhelming
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 02, 2017, 03:18:43 PMI'm waiting for it to suck terribly

(also why am I on nsm I need to focus)
Apparently, there are already some calling it one of the best games of all time.

HYPE.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Maelstrom

I was always meaning on playing it, but this bumped it up.
The best part is next week is spring break. Guess what I'll be doing?

Olimar12345

Next week is midterms for me. Guess what I'll be failing?

My classes .-.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

LeviR.star

Don't give up, Olimar. You'll do fine. You just need to consider the consequences.

Big Algebra II test tomorrow. I've studied, but if I get a bad grade, my mom won't let me do the spring play, even though I already got the part I wanted.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

LeviR.star

Since my partner was gone today, I couldn't finish my Biology lab today at school. We were doing coin flipping to produce random genotype combinations.

So, to speed things up, a bit ago I devised a Scratch project programmed to instantly give me a set of randomized data for the lab. It's quicker, less tedious, and foolproof. I should've thought of it yesterday...
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dudeman

Careful with that last one. In the words of a wise man, "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

AmpharosAndy

innit