News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreekGeek

Quote from: Shadoninja on July 01, 2009, 10:29:02 PM
Quote from: WiiMan96 on July 01, 2009, 08:26:07 PMMy sister has been diagnosed with Swine Flu.

And I agree. That is a damn good apple!  ;)
you need to find the doctor that uses pills that are either a single primary colour, two primary colours on each end, and drop them down her stomach, rotating them to match up the colours in a column of four to kill the same coloured swine flu  viruses.
Sorry, that sounds like gay Tinky-Winky wants to solve this problem. With his stupid handbag, *yugh*

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

WiiMan96

Quote from: WiiMan96 on July 01, 2009, 08:26:07 PMMy sister has been diagnosed with Swine Flu.

you need to find the doctor that uses pills that are either a single primary colour, two primary colours on each end, and drop them down her stomach, rotating them to match up the colours in a column of four to kill the same coloured swine flu  viruses.

Am I the only one who got the awesome Dr. Mario reference?  :P

GreekGeek

Quote from: HugoMeister on July 01, 2009, 11:02:04 PMAnd how might you know that? <_<
Because that's what the experts say :P
And gay can mean "happy" as well ::)
Quote from: WiiMan96 on July 01, 2009, 11:20:13 PM

And I agree. That is a damn good apple!  ;)
you need to find the doctor that uses pills that are either a single primary colour, two primary colours on each end, and drop them down her stomach, rotating them to match up the colours in a column of four to kill the same coloured swine flu  viruses.

Am I the only one who got the awesome Dr. Mario reference?  :P
Guess so :P I never liked Dr. Mario 'cause he sucked in Super Smash Bros.

WiiMan96

Quote from: GreekGeek on July 01, 2009, 11:46:24 PM
Quote from: HugoMeister on July 01, 2009, 11:02:04 PMAnd how might you know that? <_<
Because that's what the experts say :P
And gay can mean "happy" as well ::)
Quote from: WiiMan96 on July 01, 2009, 11:20:13 PM

Am I the only one who got the awesome Dr. Mario reference?  :P
Guess so :P I never liked Dr. Mario 'cause he sucked in Super Smash Bros.

He sure did, Greek, he sure did. :)

We're starting a Quote Box Tree!!! :P

Jamaha

Palagerini

Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Harvest

I have my "mock road test" today with the driver trainer guy.  Pretty sure its the exact road test you have to pass to get your license, except if I pass, I don't get my license >:(

Well I just went out practicing with my mom and I did a perfect parallel park, three point turn, two point turn etc.  I really should have practiced more because I can't do regular parking for shit!
-

SuperFireKirby

I haven't even gotten my fucking permit yet. I can get it but my parents won't let me. I've been able to get for quite a while too.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ALPRAS

Playing Dark Sector right now.

Pretty good game :P

Petpetfood

Writing my new piece in F sharp minor is being retarded in Finale right now. Grr.

Nana1Popo2

speaking of Finale, yay almost done with new arrangement  :D
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Harvest

Failed.  I blame my parents entirely for refusing to take me practicing with their stupid excuses like "I'm too tired" and other bullshit!!!!!

"You'll be fine" They said.  Fuck. I told them specifically that if I did not get practice I would fail and it would be embarrassing, but no, they had to be fucking morons expecting me to be a perfect child and do everything right. 

-

PseudoMario16

Quote from: Harvest on July 02, 2009, 12:31:42 PMFailed.  I blame my parents entirely for refusing to take me practicing with their stupid excuses like "I'm too tired" and other bullshit!!!!!

"You'll be fine" They said.  Fuck. I told them specifically that if I did not get practice I would fail and it would be embarrassing, but no, they had to be fucking morons expecting me to be a perfect child and do everything right. 

Dude, relax. i failed the first time too. you can take it again.
my car kicks ass.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Harvest

It wasn't the actual test, it was the practice test with the driver training guy :(  Now I have to do it again next class instead of going on the highway....
-